Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goofin around with the mirrors

This is nice, you have a great angle that makes the reflections of the beams seen in the mirrors look 3D.

40771227005_c121c23d93.jpg

Thanks, fellas!
Bruce, I just showed my wife some of your Flickr photos from today...here is a quick transcript of our convo:

Wife: "WOW. He makes you look like an amateur."
Me: "I am an amateur."
Wife: "Ya, he makes yours look like 'a Pinterest Fail.'"

I love her. xoxo
Buying more lasers...meow.

Reactions: GSS
Very nice. Might be time to add some prisms and diffraction gratings. That would add a whole new geometry to your photos. :yh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks, fellas!
Bruce, I just showed my wife some of your Flickr photos from today...here is a quick transcript of our convo:

Wife: "WOW. He makes you look like an amateur."
Me: "I am an amateur."
Wife: "Ya, he makes yours look like 'a Pinterest Fail.'"

I love her. xoxo
Buying more lasers...meow.

:crackup: Your wife sounds brilliant. :D
To be fair, Bruce makes us all look amateur. Your pics are very good and are steadily improving. :beer:

Hi Lew,
Tell your wife thanks, but you are no amateur! My wife thinks all of my laser pics look the same, which to some extent is right. Your ideas (and photos) are as good as anyones. Just by looking at your photos here and on flickr I know you have the same passion in doing this as I do. Once you have that passion, you will always be able to visualize an idea and make it happen. If there are obstacles in something, you will find a way to get past it and make it happen. That is what I see when I see your work here or on flickr. Just beautiful laser photography!!! Keep going on the path you are on. I will get some of my pics you are referring to posted here in an hour or two.

A side note - I saw Steven Wilson in concert the other night in Philly (and again this Saturday in NYC) . Anyone here into his (or Porcupine Tree's) music?

Last edited:
Hi Lew,
Tell your wife thanks, but you are no amateur! My wife thinks all of my laser pics look the same, which to some extent is right. Your ideas (and photos) are as good as anyones. Just by looking at your photos here and on flickr I know you have the same passion in doing this as I do. Once you have that passion, you will always be able to visualize an idea and make it happen. If there are obstacles in something, you will find a way to get past it and make it happen. That is what I see when I see your work here or on flickr. Just beautiful laser photography!!! Keep going on the path you are on...

^---^ What he said!!
Keep on shooting!

:beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
As everyone has said, these are some great photos, keep up the good work! :beer:
:gj: and :kewlpics: