Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Goodie Bags

I was going through my garage and found a lot of random stuff. If you have question about anything feel free to post and I will do my best

^^ click for full size ^^

PM me the number of the bag you want if you are interested.

Notes on the bags:
Bag 1: Test load building stuff (6x diodes, 1 ohm resistor), and much more! SOLD!
Bag 2: Torrid coils (someone was looking for these)
Bag 3: Spirograph building stuff (3 potentiometers, 3 motors, 4 mirrors) SOLD!
Bag 4: Random large capacitors
Bag 5: All random stuff SOLD!
All bags: Include at least 2 slow fading color changing LEDs

The only guarantees on the goodie bags are that you will receive your package. None of the electronics are guaranteed to work, however I am fairly sure that these will work. FYI A lot of these have been desoldered, however some are new (e.g. aixiz modules, some diodes, some LEDS...).

Pricing:
$3.50 a bag
$5 unlimited bags (within U.S.)

These are offered on a first come first serve basis.

If these sell, I have plenty more to come!

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions

Last edited:

I would buy one, but I promised myself that I would regain some funds before I bought anything laser related.

Interested in #3.

Are all the motors identical?

Yes they are. They have a small gear on them for ez mirror mounting. IIRC they want 5 volts. It includes 1 decent sized front surface mirror and 3 small 1cm x 1cm mirrors.

The potentiometers are dual 25k/4k. They will need a resistor in parallel to give full control range of the motor.

No one has PMd for #3 yet. I have not heard anyone raise their offers.

Yet its sold now. :thinking: I thought you were taking offers? How can I offer you something without knowing what the highest offer is? Not that it would matter because you just ignored me, and sold it anyway. Its no biggie, but its kind of F'd up, and not a good way to conduct business.

Yet its sold now. :thinking: I thought you were taking offers? How can I offer you something without knowing what the highest offer is? Not that it would matter because you just ignored me, and sold it anyway. Its no biggie, but its kind of F'd up, and not a good way to conduct business.

rocket689 took it. I was not intended to be offers. Rocket689 was ready to PP but meatball had first dibs on it. I PMd meatball but he didnt reply.

I am sorry I didnt reply. When you posted, no one had PMd me, so I didnt reply

I am sorry that you are not a fan on my business practices.