Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Good Cheapish red laser

Hi I am looking to get a something like a red
200mw or something and have been looking around
for one that is around $30-40 and that can
be shipped to the US and am not sure
there is this one:
LZCS - 650nm 100mW Focusable Red Laser Pointer
and there is also a 200mw version of that
but its about 20 dollars more and i dont
want to spend that much
if i can, anyone know of any
cheapish burning reds?

thanks

i chose a red because from what ive seen they are the
cheapest burners

Last edited:

Last edited:
but what about this?

United States Customers Only: due to new regulations enforced by the US FDA and PayPal, orders of >5mW lasers units shipped to the United States are no longer accepted. Orders that were previously accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers. This affects United States orders only.
Important FDA Warning for all >5mW Lasers: FDA advices all customers that these lasers may be purchased only if you are NOT a citizen of the United States and you are NOT currently living in the United States.

???

I am buying this laser tomorrow, this EXACT laser, and cannot wait too! I've seen some good reviews and videos about it so this far its probably your best bet. It can burn things and can light matches too. The beam isn't easily visible, maybe at night it may be but if you want a visible beam go for a green laser with >50mW power. If you want burning power then this is the one for you. Here's some I looked at before (I tried posting videos but I kept getting the firehost error so here are the links to the videos on YouTube):

Burning Through CD Cases

Lighting Matches

I advise you to order with the battery upgrade and power certificate, as Lazerer can offer you this. I personally cannot wait to order from them and can see myself sticking with this company in the long run! Hope you get what you want :)