Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Going to purchase from Jetlasers today and need your help

Well, I'm still having trouble with my pictures. How do you guys upload HD pics? I can't figure it out. :cryyy:

This morning, I lit a wooden match head from 18' with the laser focus set to infinity. Woot!
At that distance, only a third of the dot was touching the match head. (Yes, I'm wearing my glasses.) There's no denying how bright the dot is when the reflection off of a 2x4 from three feet away lights up your tan t-shirt blue (with the lights on)... There's no way I could use this thing inside without glasses. My only challenge is making sure all of my pets are out of the room before turning it on! ;)

Well, I'm still having trouble with my pictures. How do you guys upload HD pics? I can't figure it out. :cryyy:

You can't upload HD pics. Use a photo sharing site like: Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
That's what I and many here use, but you still need to resize your photos to 800x600 or some people here will get their panties in a bunch over it because the photos don't fit on their screen. Photobucket works well and is easy to edit or resize photos after you upload them.

Alan

Ok. I made a Photobucket page. Here's the link: Mobile Uploads Photos by Master-Philip | Photobucket
Let me know if it doesn't work.

Yes it works fine. You can also insert your photos there directly in a post like this:

WP_20150104_001_zps5aa8cbc8.jpg

But if you do you are supposed to resize them to no more than 800x600.

Alan