Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Glasses really needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah like a month ago. most keys cured but the space key, shift key, caps key, and control key are still sticky as hell.

Tmack

Your obsession with this truck is..... Strange isn't strong enough........

I liked using a sticky keyboard before it was hip to use sticky keyboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

^Speaking of high school...:)

I was in my Science class yesterday, everyone was doing their own thing and I was browsing the forums, looking at my profile etc.. Anyway, my teacher came up and saw I was looking at "LPF", and the first comment she says is:

"Why are you looking at lasers? I hope you don't shine them at planes. Their have been a lot of stories lately about people lasing planes".

A response to that could have been,

"I noticed you have a pen, I hope you don't poke someone's eye out with it, but I guess it's not big deal if you know how to use it."

I had a teacher who's name was Mr. Harry Peuzy... I'll never forget that one! And a kid in maybe it was middle school who's last name was Butts.

I like where this thread is headed, subbed :pop:

Picked up a young airman from the airport just out of basic training. As we went through the gate I asked him for his ID. I handed it to the gate guard and he handed it back. It was then that I read his first name on the card. Michael. I said, Airman Hunt, you're first name can't really be Mike!? His eyes hit the floor and I knew his name really was Mike Hunt!

Tmack

Seriously? Dick is the nickname for Richard. Dick vein, dick breath.
And peter = another name for your meat :p = pickle = Wang =

You may now laugh. :D

Seriously? Dick is the nickname for Richard. Dick vein, dick breath.
And peter = another name for your meat :p = pickle = Wang =

You may now laugh. :D

I honestly had absolutely no idea. I mean seriously,

Richard = Dick?
Peter = Wang?
By what logic?

I think english language has more euphemism for dicks than all other languages combines.

With "John" sometimes being toilet, is there a single male name that doesn't in one way or another relate to genitals?

Tmack

Your absolutely right. Johnson, Peter, willy,

I got a mean itch on my daguin!

Status
Not open for further replies.