Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Giant Ruby Laser Fun

If you ever get another link like that again, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would send me a PM with it. I am considering paying big bucks for an old copy of this book. :thanks:

I Certainly will. When I was given the link I bought it just for the sake of it. It was cheap enough.

I had no idea how much it was worth when I bought it. Only later I looked.

The book I ordered from Enlightenminds was canceled today. I ordered the other more recent version, but they increased the price since yesterday. At least I should get a newer version of the copy styropyro used for this build.

My mistake on the question cyp asked. It is the power that is increased using a Q switch, not the energy.

Last edited:
WOW....this McGuiver-McMasterpiece....is EPIC !! It may be a little....rudimentary in the Aesthetics Department....But...it is surly a Ball Buster out the front end.

Yikes....Be thee very careful !! No S$it !! Hugh energies involved here !!

You experimenters or those out in industry that work with such lethal powers....
I salute your nerve and discipline ! Familiarity or complacency are surly your deadly enemies !!

Keep pushing the envelop Styro !! Thanx !!

CDBEAM

Last edited:
Got my copy of Solid State Laser Engineering by Walter Koechner today. It is a hardcover book with 606 pages. Second edition published in 1988. It is in like new condition. Not bad for $11.00. I'm as happy as a pig in $hit.