Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Get your own laser Warnig Label .... by swatmugga

Impressive, but it needs text smoothing. The inputs stand out too much.

AND you forgot to add class IIID as an option!

haha thats really cool :yh:
thanks a lot. im definitely gonna be using that, mostly cause its faster

I still prefer this one for now...

Warning Label Generator

Perhaps think about adding features to yours, that this doesn't doesn't already have. What about the ability to change the color of the beam?

It also needs more room for the mW, or an option to go into watts rather than milliwatts. Can't for instance make a label for my 2W 808nm handheld, no room for 2000 in the label, it prints the last "0" on top of the "m". As mentioned already, a beam color option would be nice. Thanks for posting this quick and handy item!

LULZ fail!

laser.php

Trevor

i coded this programm ... It was my time ..... Im not happy that some people dont noticed that and talk bad about this programm

Don't take it personally... just add a couple if/then statements and you're golden. :)

-Trevor

i coded this programm ... It was my time ..... Im not happy that some people dont noticed that and talk bad about this programm

Hey man, just joking around, your program is great, I have already printed a few of these out.. but I did find one flaw... no limit to the number input. You might want to fix that up. :D

-Adrian