Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gearbest discounts: $3.99 for WF-501B host with the coupon WF501B

Hi all LPF members,:angel:

It seems most of you like to build your own lasers, and the 501B host is the hot one for choice to build with ( thanks for the advice of Eudaimonium and vortish)

So GearBest would be happy to provide the great discount deal as a gift to all of the members, if you like DIY, join in to get the Original UltraFire WF-501B host with the coupon WF501B at $3.99:wave:

Besides, if your like the Ultrafire WF-501B flashlight, then you can own it at $7 with the coupon GB501B
, it can be a great Christmas gift :san:

Last edited:

just ordered two! That's a great price!

Hi 10fenny, I'm so happy that you can like it, seems I have done the right thing to bring it here, and welcome you to share the good deals to your friends, make more people benefit it. :yh:

Ugg that's an awesome deal. I'd get a handful of em if I didn't get laid off last week. :(

Hey Gearbest,
I ordered 2-501b hosts from you a month ago and have never received the order or not even a confirmation. I emailed your company from the website and included a copy of the paypal transaction last week and have not gotten a reply. Please look into this matter for me and get back to me at as soon as possible about the status of my order.
Paypal Transaction ID #0G9134097R984952T
Thanks
Jeff

Hey Gearbest,
I ordered 2-501b hosts from you a month ago and have never received the order or not even a confirmation. I emailed your company from the website and included a copy of the paypal transaction last week and have not gotten a reply. Please look into this matter for me and get back to me at as soon as possible about the status of my order.
Paypal Transaction ID #0G9134097R984952T
Thanks
Jeff

Hi nwfreefly,

I'm really sorry about it, could you please PM me with your order number, I will check it for you, thanks.

When i ordered my two 501's it took over a month. I actualy forgot about them until it showed. Now i just need a decent heat sink for them

When i ordered my two 501's it took over a month. I actualy forgot about them until it showed. Now i just need a decent heat sink for them

Yeah I wonder where one can get those... :D

Want some but 30 day or more wait....no good for me

Well it is the holiday season currently and all, 30 days wait from anywhere is regular thing this time of year, in my experience.