Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB LaserGlow...  CLOSED!

Re: Possible GB Green, Blue, Red and Yellow lasers

Same here, but it has to be a good price :cool: *hint* :p

I am pulling for us to get a good price!  It helps when I get firm orders for more units, I think at around 10 lasers I get more pull!  Thanks all you ultra cool people! ::) It's ALL GOOD! ;D ;D :cool: ;D ;D

do u have an estimate of how many people are looking into the GB or possible costs yet?

I can guess 4 to 7 buyers/ lasers, and I think so far we are at about 12% off, so let's get a few more friends to jump in here! ;)

i got a gift card for $200 bucks so i hope it comes to under that .. i can ask my frend to help me out but he jus helped me buy a laser so i dont rlly wana be a burden

cmon people dont u want a yellow laser!!!!

12 % off which prices? LG?

also, would you also sell greenies?

Hi philguy!  to those who didn't read the whole thread, we can get any LG laser except the Rigel's which are not being shipped any more.  And in addition to the things currently on the LaserGlow site, we can get up to 20 max. of the old "unbranded" Lyra CNI Black and Gold pen lasers (these will likely be 15 to 20% off, depending on # we buy, so far figure 15% off.  These are elegant pointers @ <5 mW, but I want to try modding a couple, MUHAHAHA!.  Also an astronomer pal wants to sell a perfect, near new LG Aries >100 mW, yours for just $425 only one ava.  Best Wishes!   :eek: ;D :cool:

Hey supernova, how do you like your modded Galileo laser? :eek:

glona

im intrested in blue or yellow let me knwo acctuall prices

Everyone, please send me your wish list!  I know some of those wishes seem kind of unlikely, or impossible, but I really want to know!  I got one of your wishes Mo, a yellow for ~$100, hmmm... maybe if you can toss in about 2 or 3 bluray lasers (in cylenderical housings?)   I keep wishing I could get a short wave UV laser & a bright 598 nM for pure orange, as well as wanting >15 mW 593 in a portable yellow laser!  Anyone?  BTW  Sometimes we forget about trading power!  i.e. If you have any scrap gold, you may be surprised what it is worth these days!  I make jewelry, and Gold recently is above $900 oz for pure! (Anybody want to trade ~8 grams of old gold fillings for a Galileo laser?)  GOT SCRAP GOLD ANYBODY?  Please tell friends! [highlight]Let's get this GB cooking with GAS![/highlight]

I have some gold nuggets i found when I went gold panning one time. I have had them for 15 years. I lost half of them in that time.
That is an altoid for size comparison.

Throw 'em on the balance! They are worth $20 per gram to me. If you would even want to part with them! best wishes! -Glenn

Yeah, gold has been insane. Used to have about a troy pound of gold and much more of silver but I sold it all when gold was in the $650-700 range. On one hand, I could've gotten a lot more selling it now. On the other, I bought most of my gold back when it was $300-400 an ounce so I'm happy anyway ;)

I still have a lot of cocaine left... :cool:

J/K.. I´m still curious about the =====--------------*

O.K. ... So...
I may have lead a little, but are we a little off topic for this thread?

O.K. folks, I want to order in like 2 weeks or sooner.  If anybody needs more than 10 or 12 days to get the funds sent to me please let me know!  I really don't want anyone to miss out!  For The CNI black & gold pens, Justin of Laserglow will hand pick our units for the brightest ones (probably 5+/- mW), this is very good of him, as they have been quite busy of late!  CNI pens $48 shipped in the ConUS.  So far too few yellow lasers are ordered to get the cost better than: Vega -5 ~ $440 and Vega -10 $710 ConUS insured shipping add $10 (pick up in S. Cal for $4 (to cover the package getting to me).  
  I know the new Galileo owners,   (from the last GB), are happy, but we haven't seen them post yet.  
  Still up for grabs are (several?) Aquarius -20's for $1520  as well as (2 only) engraved Aquarius -5 lasers for $530 ea.  And an Orion 660 nm avg 296 mW output for $545!  Don't miss out, PM me soon!  I may not do this again before August!   ;)