Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB : Iron Man Hand Laser by (AnselmoFanZero)

So I've been PM AnselmoFanZero back and forth over the past two days trying to find a way to negotiate the price down :p.

Trying to put together a GB and see how many people would be willing to shell out some cash for one of these extremely unique and just plain awesome laser / laser design.

Though I'm not quite sure how far we can bargain him down, with 5 people we might be able to get it for 430.00 +shipping.

So if we can even more people maybe we can push it farther down as he may be able to also buy his supplies in a larger quantity and a reduced price.

Would like to see how many people want a Iron Man hand laser by AnselmoFanZero. After we get a head count of those who wish to buy one but really can't afford $500.00 . We can try to negotiate the price down even further, possibly.

Just a thought, so who here is interested?

(link to his Iron Man Hand Laser)
YouTube - Burning LASER GLOVE Mk II

So I've been PM AnselmoFanZero back and forth over the past two days trying to find a way to negotiate the price down :p.

Trying to put together a GB and see how many people would be willing to shell out some cash for one of these extremely unique and just plain awesome laser / laser design.

Though I'm not quite sure how far we can bargain him down, with 5 people we might be able to get it for 430.00 +shipping.

So if we can even more people maybe we can push it farther down as he may be able to also buy his supplies in a larger quantity and a reduced price.

Would like to see how many people want a Iron Man hand laser by AnselmoFanZero. After we get a head count of those who wish to buy one but really can't afford $500.00 . We can try to negotiate the price down even further, possibly.

Just a thought, so who here is interested?

(link to his Iron Man Hand Laser)
YouTube - Burning LASER GLOVE Mk II

Sorry klimtog.... I highly doubt that LPF members would
send you $500.00 a piece....
The reason is that you only have 2 posts to your name
and absolutely no reputation as a good or bad organizer...

We have no idea if you are a scammer or not...
Maybe building a reputation and some trust on the forum
first would work better for you...

So at this time I can only say... Buyer Beware

Jerry

I'm not recommending that I be the the GB leader. I'm just trying to see if people are interested in doing a GB.

Yes I am new to the forums, and got here after researching the S3 Arctic and what seems to be the terrible reputation of WL.

I would rather somebody trusted from this site be the head of the GB. Again, I'm just trying to start / find a GB for that hand laser and be apart of it so I can save some money.

Yeah... that may work out better...

BTW... Welcome to the Forum...

Jerry

sharp

Is it just me or does this seem like a bad way to control a laser this powerful? We're lucky to have thumbs. Why not use em?

As AnselmoFanZero said in another thread. The pressure trigger is designed so that the ringer finger would have to be stretched far back into an awkward and far from normal position.

Open your hand then further open your hand till you feel the stretching in your palm, I can only assume that would be the extent of which you would have to open your hand to activate the laser.

sharp

Yeah, but I'm talking about aiming the thing as well. I don't know how well I could control the direction of a beam that is perpendicular to the plane of my hand, or why I'd want to in the first place. Seems like poor design.

jakeGT

Yeah, but I'm talking about aiming the thing as well. I don't know how well I could control the direction of a beam that is perpendicular to the plane of my hand, or why I'd want to in the first place. Seems like poor design.

Seems like an IRON MAN design... Does iron man have the things on the top of his wrist? No, they are on the bottom, that is why((I'm assuming) the beam is perpendicular to the plane of your hand. :beer:

Actually he IS right....its dangerous no matter what.
I will offer top-mounted gauntlets as well, but the goal was a laser coming OUT of your palm.

In general: Its stupid to discuss about it....those 1W blue diodes are damn dangerous no matter where they come out!
But be sure: I wont sell those to anyone who has the money :)

I am interested but I am a poor college student :[ but im going to try and save up I want it as cheap as possible so if your counting people im interested. :D

Last edited:
Not to step on anyone's feet but I have an ironman laser glove AnselmoFanZero built me. I never use it and want to sell or trade it. I'm looking for a high powered key chain laser just to have one laser. If anyone wants to make a deal let me know. Please disregard the negative points i have, someone is stalking me and giving me negative reputations for 8 months now. I am sure he will pop up in this thread soon enough.