Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB feeler for BSL T-Shirts

I'm in (depending on price). I do like the idea of having the quote on the shirt though (still in even if it's not though).

The quote reminds me of a comic I think is hilarious (from http://xkcd.com/242/ used with permission) . . .
the alt text on the page reads "How could you choose avoiding a little pain over understanding a magic lightning machine?"

Attachments

• the_difference.png
    the_difference.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 156

instead of having the quote all over the back, can we have it in the center top, taking up less space? this looks better, and is easier to show (if you wear a backpack almost all day like me)

just a suggestion,

amk

jenius

i love xkcd hawks, i thought of that too!

not to force the point, but just on a side note, brunetto t-shirts, the place i suggested earlier if this doesn't work out, makes the shirts for xkcd.

Thanks for the input jenius,

I've contacted Brunetto for info and am awaiting their reply. Might do a run of hoodies too.

Cheers, CC

jenius

OK, i swear I'm not being paid by brunetto or anything :p but as long as the order is over 12 for each design, you can basically mix and match what side is where on what/ etc/etc/etc.

As long as the designs for front/back stay the same, you can mix and match per request, i.e. 6 with both, 6 with just quote, 6 with just design, 6 with quote on front design on back/etc/etc/etc

It sounds like having quote vs. no quote is hotly contested, so that might please more potential buyers.

Okay, it took all night, but I've put together a site at CafePress.com with a selection of Big Scary Laser merchandise for sale. I never heard back from Blue, and frankly, I can't be bothered with shipping worldwide, so it was the best option.

I've started a new thread in Deals and Discounts http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1204430849/0#0 with the details and URL.

CafePress does not have Black hoodies, so I'll be starting a Group Buy for those once I hear back from Brunetto about shipping.

As I say in the other thread, I can only post one type of each item in a free storefront, so for now all the logos are large. In a week or two I will rework all the items into other variations with smaller "pocket" logos and different backs (where possible). Please post your requests for variations in the other thread. I will only be taking requests from there now.

For some reason, you can't have printing on the back of black shirts right now. I've asked CafePress about this and hope to resolve it soon. So it looks like we're off and running. Remember that ALL proceeds from these sales are going to support Avery and this fine forum, so feel free to spread the word.

Cheers, CC