Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB 1+W 520--4+W/or 5W 445 Jetlasers Pro PL-ES

-

this began as a thread in the 'Companies' section=

link--

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/confirmed-pl-e-pro-gb-88557.html

The entire thread may get moved to this one or a new GB thread-

needs to be read starting around post #22 IIRC
- to be added as a "Serious MAYBE" copy the list in the last post add yourself THEN make a new post with the lists--
PM me or Gray for questions-of if later you want off the list or to modify it for your needs.

Price TBA-

But better quality- and warranty ETC--but still cheaper than O-Like(afaik)

have these diodes dropped to a stable lower price??
IDKFS-
does anybody know for sure??
but they have come down >30% -- silver or black Pro Pl-E host--

Link (same as above)

:thanks: hak & gray

UPDATE scroll down until you see the list--

Some of the prices have been set--:D

Last edited:

Re: GB ( feeler) 1+W 520--3.5+W 445 jetlasers

BUMP-- good 67 views

price has been detremined (approx) for ~4W 445 Pro=Pl-E JETLSERS-
two 'samples' were made--

waiting for the GB list to grow before getting more diodes

nothing new yet on a JL 1.+W 520- but they are looking--
follow the link-

Re: GB ( feeler) 1+W 520--3.5+W 445 jetlasers

UPdate

go to the link in the OP

price (Laser ONLY) has dropped to $600usd
shipping varies by location-
accessories MAY increase cost to ship

see post #32 fpr update..

The current list::

--&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ProPL-E 445nm ~3.5- 4W $600 usd by Jetlasers - FEELER-
OR with fixed focus- w/ 5W 620.usd

1) Shakenawake-- black host, BE, AC adapter, holster. NO batteries, NO charger, NO safety glasses-5W-fixed focus
2)IWIRE--black host-- add JL BE.. ?holster?-- IIRC the holster can adjust to hold the laser WITH the BE
also in maybe for the BE , holster and ac/dc converter MAY ask for HIGHER CURRENT THAN WHAT THE OTHERS WILL GET. ( & UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

ProPL-E 520 nm ~ 1W by Jetlasers - FEELER-
Price TBA ~$800usd
1)Atomix..
2)Raiden Gekkou
3) The Cube-- (may need to wait until Aug.. )
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

*Other options:

Shakenawake-& IWIRE BOTH (may) want second battery tube to change look OR if possible to use TWO batteries for longer run time til recharge (0n BOTH the 445 & the 520).-- Only one AC/DC adaptor is wanted IF it works on both lasers

^^^ this is the OP started by Shaken-you may want to read it too,,,
Since some interest has been shown- this thread has become a GB--

and some of the prices have been set already for the 445 -- with two options.
$600 for focusable ~ 4.+ W
OR fixed focus 5+w AT $620

ATM ALL i know about the price point for a 520nm 1W Pro-PL-E will be less than $800.

^^^^^^^ shipping cost may vary-- it depends upon where.....

****************** this will most likely be the last I have to say about how we pay JL- some is fact.... some is my opinion and Gray makes all calls-

===================

FYI PP fees are NOT the same 4% for payments made to China--
They lose a larger amount to PP fees-

so how one pays may slightly change the cost--

AND you may NOT be able to send it as a gift and you would be putting JL at risk as that is NOT allowed .-- JL has had their PP account UNJUSTLY frozen at least once already-- so a forced refund was made and the person got to keep TWO shipments of the same lasers AND got a full refund- dispite evidence that the packages both arrived and there were ONLY lasers and NO ROCKs in either box. Yeah he was able to pull off this scam that way--

FYI the Scammer that did a LOT of harm to JL was NOT a forum member-- not to say that could never happen but AFAIK the ONLY way to be sure no one uses PP to scam is for none to use it..

How would you handle this if it were you that got scammed for a few thousand $$...
Is it fair to allow only trusted LPF members to use PP-- IMHO No it is not--

Good & valid reasons to use/insist PP

To protect you from being scammed a BAD company(JL?? an untrustworthy company?? IDTS)

The 'ease' of paying- hmmm-- sounds like a lame reason to me.

I have never felt the time it took to go to my bank and send all the GB money to the JL bank a very easy thing to do and the right thing too--

Funds are easy to move to your bank(72 hours or less)- a wire transfer is easy-
Your bank will ask for an ADDITIONAL 30 to 45$$ (NOT paid by JL )
JL's bank will take their fee from the payment when it goes to JL-
BEFORE you sign at the bank take the time to READ everything and be sire there are NO TYPOS--

You may copy the list- paste in notepad- add yourself then paste that in a new post--OR if this is not easy for you just PM me and I will do that for you--

work out your payment optiom with Gray--
be sure to check JL.org to see if there are any 'extras' you want sent wth your laser while its cheaper (ships together)

these include:nice nylon holster- BE- AC/DC converter- safety glasses etc..
Not able to ship-- Li_ion batts
hak

afaik you may go ahead and order either 445- As Gray has worked out the prices on these --no need for a certain number of buyers and these all will be direct shipped-- NOT coming to me for re-shipping --

As noted by Shaken- the fixed focus 5W 445 still CAN be focused IF you use the JL BE-afaik

hak

Last edited:
I kinda pulled the trigger already, on the 445. seems the BE does not allow a close focal point, but anything that 5W focused to infiity will not burn, I'll just have to use a magnifying glass for. something tells me it will burn pretty well even at infinity. naturally I will post pics as soon as it gets here.

+5 for being brave & taking the plunge-- awaiting pics from you!!!

--&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ProPL-E 445nm ~3.5- 4W $600 usd by Jetlasers - FEELER-
OR with fixed focus- w/ 5W 620.usd

1) Shakenawake-- black host, BE, AC adapter, holster. NO batteries, NO charger, NO safety glasses-5W-fixed focus PAID

2)IWIRE--black host-- add JL BE.. ?holster?-- IIRC the holster can adjust to hold the laser WITH the BE
also in maybe for the BE , holster and ac/dc converter MAY ask for HIGHER CURRENT THAN WHAT THE OTHERS WILL GET. ( & UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

ProPL-E 520 nm ~ 1W by Jetlasers - FEELER-
Price TBA ~$800usd
1)Atomix..
2)Raiden Gekkou
3) The Cube-- (may need to wait until Aug.. )
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

*Other options:

Shakenawake-& IWIRE BOTH (may) want second battery tube to change look OR if possible to use TWO batteries for longer run time til recharge (0n BOTH the 445 & the 520).-- Only one AC/DC adaptor is wanted IF it works on both lasers

IWIRE

Hey hakzaw1 you can take me off the list or mark me as paid, or leave it like it is for that matter :) I ordered mine last night. Black host, 4w focusable with BE. It will be interesting to see what I get from it power wise. :)

IWIRE

Cool ! Thanks for the link ! I was wondering where it was at. I kept looking for your review. Guess I should have looked in the "review section". Who would have thought. :crackup: "Ma didn't name me sun 'cause I'm bright" :)

I'll have to drop off of the list. More college application fees, transcript fees, and video games are draining me.