Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gattling Mace of Doom 2.0 (O-Like Gattling Inspired) Feeler

I had some free time, and drew this up in Creo. Looks pretty sweet, but would be around $175 or so. I am only able to make 2 of them, so if you like it put your order in before it's too late! (I know it is a high price tag, but there is a lot of work that goes into this, and a lot of assembly and machining time.

Imagine this:
PRT0005_1.jpg

PRT0005_2.jpg

Coming of the front of this host:
IMG_1488.jpg

For reference, the "barrels" are 3" long, and 1/4" wide. There are 12 of them around plates that are 2 3/8" wide. The center heatsink is 1 5/8" thick outside of the host, and widens inside.

(The back part of the heatsink pictured would be inside the host)(Can also be Original Mace of Doom host if preferred)

Last edited:

Re: Feeler: Mace of Doom 2.0 Gattling Version (O-Like Gattling Inspired)

That looks cool!

I have my Mace of Doom 2 which looks amazing.

Thanks. I just changed the focus knob design, I like this one better. Also, why is this in the general section?...

Last edited:

Posite

ooo i likey dis!

Well if you like it so much you should order one before they're gone. ;)

Going to get the metal to start building this and other projects tomorrow! Expect to see this is the BST section sometime next week!

H

Hobbes

Hehe, so tempted to get this. Maybe make one where I can twist it to change between different diodes. That would be giant, and amazing :3

Zee

might be interested. Very clean and one of a kind

What mW you looking to do?

Last edited:
I was planning on selling this as just a host kit. I can coordinate it getting built into a complete laser if you'd like. As for the kit itself, I am looking to get around $175. I haven't produced any yet as I didn't have the proper tooling to do so, but now actually have it coming in the mail. PM me so we can discuss options.