Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Garoq's Site Purchase

Kmssd

I bought another host off his site since I liked the LPF special has on here. I got it in the mail but the dust cap was missing. I asked if it was suppose to be in there cause I wasn't sure and he said it was. So without anymore questions he is shipping one out.

Anyone looking to purchase from him, don't hesitate to do so. Fast shipping, nice builds and he takes care of his customers.

Last edited:

Re: Garog's Site Purchase

I've ordered a few things from SurvivalLaser. I didn't get a part in an order that I expected to be included. It was my own fault, however, for not reading more closely. Gary was patient and understanding about it. I always get a fair deal from him and fully plan on purchasing from CajunLasers again.

Last edited:

Garoq

I've ordered a few things from CajunLasers. I didn't get a part in an order that I expected to be included. It was my own fault, however, for not reading more closely. Gary was patient and understanding about it. I always get a fair deal from him and fully plan on purchasing from CajunLasers again.

You mean Survival Laser. ;)

Clif's a good guy too. :)

Son of a Bit@H!!! Damn my eyes!

Gary, again...I am so very sorry. Yes, I do mean SURVIVAL LASER! I will edit that post immediately. Please forgive me. My brain has a habit of switching names on me. My friends grow weary of it.

Again, I am sorry.

Garoq

Son of a Bit@H!!! Damn my eyes!

Gary, again...I am so very sorry. Yes, I do mean SURVIVAL LASER! I will edit that post immediately. Please forgive me. My brain has a habit of switching names on me. My friends grow weary of it.

Again, I am sorry.

Haha not a problem, thanks. :beer:

Kmssd

That reminds me, my very first host purchase was from Cajunlasers. He is a good person to do business with as well.

You mean Survival Laser. ;)

Clif's a good guy too. :)