Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

gaming light guns converted to laser guns

Has any one done this like taking a play station or nintendo gun and installed a red, green, or blue laser in one?

Kenom

I've done so with a nerf gun.  I call it the MIGHTY NERFASER!

dsc00142cc6.jpg

dsc00147sj7.jpg

If you make one, for the love of Pete, keep it away from kids.
The second thing kids do with those light guns after firing it at the TV, is look down the barrel and pull the trigger.

-Maybe for your next build, you could turn a kazoo into a razor blade dispenser... :)

Kenom

SuicideKing said:
If you make one, for the love of Pete, keep it away from kids.
The second thing kids do with those light guns after firing it at the TV, is look down the barrel and pull the trigger.

-Maybe for your next build, you could turn a kazoo into a razor blade dispenser... :)

You dont' honestly think I'd be dumb enough to let the kids even get thier hands on this do ya? Or what this statement not directed at me in particular. I do have 2 kids one 3 and one 7 and they looove my lasers but the only lasers they get to play with is the 1mw 635nm laser pointer I made.

Obligatory beam shot...

dsc00146sm8.jpg

You dont' honestly think I'd be dumb enough to let the kids even get thier hands on this do ya?  Or what this statement not directed at me in particular.  I do have 2 kids one 3 and one 7 and they looove my lasers but the only lasers they get to play with is the 1mw 635nm laser pointer I made.

Nothing personal meant at all. -Just my nervous rantings. ;)