Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"G2 LFL lens are back" 8mm focal, convert Aixiz 3 element to 1 element!

Hello,

I found a cool lens for our lasers, focal is about the Aixiz Three Element lenses (8mm). I "updated" all my lasers (singlemode and multimode) with :

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Broa...32707079178.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.WLKA4z

11 lens ordered and must be cleaned with FIRST CONTACT - when they are new there is a "greasy film" on all - I get 11 lasers without any rotating splash on it, all are perfect / No dust interference in the unfocused beam.

Very very light fixed "normal" splash on multimode laser (away from the dot:D), due to the focal length about 5 or 10% of side loss.

Bye bye G2 with too much divergence and Aixiz Three Element Glass Lens not efficient (and harder to clean than single element) !

This lens is not compatible with any G2 barrel (tested with Genuine G2 from SL and cheap Aixiz G2) but to mount it just reuse the "Aixiz Three Element Glass Lens" barrel reversed ! I ordered a lot of dusty Aixiz lens on DTR to get barrels.

Unscrew, empty the barrel, put the lens in place of screw (the lens fall on the good side) carefully center the lens on the hole, and screw gently. The lens must be perfectly centered else the beam move when turned (especially bad for RGB projectors !!!).

Happy lasing !!
Pascal

Last edited:

BobMc

Could be interesting, have you tried in with a 044? Would be real nice if it turned the line into a dot. :thinking:

Last edited:
Could be interesting, have you tried in with a 044? Would be real nice if it turned the line into a dot. :thinking:

A single lens cannot do that. Only beam shaping optics will.

Last edited:
Longer focal = smaller line. but always a line
To do better you must add "fast axis correction" :
An anamorphic prism pair or cylindrical lens optics must be added after the colimator lens I speak.