Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

future sonic screwdriver,...

future-sonic-screwdriver.JPG

Auschwitz_martel_ep_755079i.jpg

Auschwitz_martel_ep_755078d.jpg

I have decided to cancel the future sonic screwdriver projct to use as a laser host for etical reasons.

Carl Clauberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally fail to see the connection between a Dr. WHo toy and one of the many atrocities if WW2. And honestly, while they don't need to be forgotten, 65 years later, there's certainly not much need to tiptoe around them anymore, at least something that no one is going to make connection with like this.

Seriously. The first thing that pops into people's heads when they see that host isn't going to be 'nazis'. It's going to be 'sex toy'.

Besides. Why mention a project that hasn't even begun in the first place? If I did that, i'd have started thousands of threads by now. heh.

With all do respect sir to the dr. who franchise, i have orderd some screwdrivers in the past, but this one looks a little bit to much to the above picture,... So i have decided to not order it, i hoop you respect my decision.

With all do respect sir to the dr. who franchise, i have orderd some screwdrivers in the past, but this one looks a little bit to much to the above picture,... So i have decided to not order it, i hoop you respect my decision.

Why does it matter if he does not agree with your conclusion? If are afraid of people making the connection you yourself fear, don't use the host for you project....not sure why you posted a thread about it? Are you trying to convince others that have used this host for thee projects that they we're wrong to do so?

Morgan

Seriously. The first thing that pops into people's heads when they see that host isn't going to be 'nazis'. It's going to be 'sex toy'.

Besides. Why mention a project that hasn't even begun in the first place? If I did that, i'd have started thousands of threads by now. heh.

Lol.

Apologies but I can't see the connection between the photos and the link you posted? Are these supposed to be instruments this guy actually used or are they generic medical ones?

Try an 11th Doctor Sonic if you are squeamish about the Future Sonic. Some nice possibilities I think.

M
:)

Arayan

in my opinion we need much imagination to see a connection between these "tools" and the doctor who...:can: