Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Funny story. y'all will remember!

remember when I purchased a laser from Tommy at Laserpointerstore and when it finally came in and it was a Large Lilo stuffed animal? not a Laser. I don't remember when it was but I was almost a year ago I believe, well I bought a couple of flashlights, one Lumintop and one Manker, but both from China obviously. I have been waiting for several months just for one from Fasttech (slowtech) and I finally got a package in the mail yesterday and I immediately ripped it open with excitement. I quickly realized that it was two stuffed animals, Lucas the spider! I was pissed! about to throw them in the trash thinking that it happened again!! after sitting in my car furious and about to email Fasttech and give them a piece of my mind, I decided to look at the address again to see where it was sent from and I noticed that it had my moms name on it and I was thinking ahhhh what? I called her and told her she had two stuffed Lucas the spiders that arrived at my house and she was like YAY they arrived! remember that I live in my parents old house because they moved, that was why they were in her name because my mom didn't change the address on that site and that's why they were sent to me. needless to say I felt like an idiot because I was furious for 20 min. thinking that my little stuffed animal demon was after me again :ROFLMAO:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, I remember that very well. Glad to see that you didn't throw your moms order away!
I take it that you are still waiting on Fasttech for your flashlight order, hopefully it won't be more stuffed animals?

I remember your stuffed animal too, Richie. Go figure. I get mail at my address for my daughter sometimes. If I don't recognize the address I often look to see if it is for her, but sometimes I forget and just open the letter. She hasn't been driving much since a young guy T-boned her at an intersection. It made her fearful of driving, so now she suffers with PTSD. She is supposed to come by this weekend. I don't see her that often anymore so I am looking forward to that.

GSS

Not anywhere near as funny but I got a UPS box dropped at my door yesterday by mistake that was meant for a guy across from me.
It was a box of Angel soft toilet paper:rolleyes: yes people have come to a point of buying everything online and being delivered and from what iv'e seen from him he seems perfectly able to get around easily..
Paul, I hope your daughter get's well from this horrible incident. Getting her behind the wheel again is going to be hard but teach her no matter if the person has the red light or stop sign she has to slow down and use caution. I'm not saying anything you don't already know.
I was in my friends car one day and she has the bad bad and scary habit of thinking just because the person has a stop sign or red light they will stop, and one day as i'm telling her she still needs to always slow down and be careful and alert that exact same moment a guy runs the stop sign and t bones the car in front of us into someones house. Still till this day she doesn't seem to care:rolleyes::mad:
Richie I usually get Fasttech orders within 3 to 4 weeks but they seem to have a long lay over at a NY postal branch:(
I'm surprised you didn't rip apart that poor stuffed spider!

Yep, I remember that very well. Glad to see that you didn't throw your moms order away!
I take it that you are still waiting on Fasttech for your flashlight order, hopefully it won't be more stuffed animals?
I sure am, I finally got an email the other day saying they cancelled my order because the manufacturer (Manker) wasn't able to keep up with demands from many dealers. so I had them send me another Lumintop. hah! yeah, hopefully its not another large stuffed animal. I would have definitely felt horrible if I had thrown those away :cry:
I remember your stuffed animal too, Richie. Go figure. I get mail at my address for my daughter sometimes. If I don't recognize the address I often look to see if it is for her, but sometimes I forget and just open the letter. She hasn't been driving much since a young guy T-boned her at an intersection. It made her fearful of driving, so now she suffers with PTSD. She is supposed to come by this weekend. I don't see her that often anymore so I am looking forward to that.
oh that's terrible Paul! I hope shes ok :( that idiot was probably texting, at least it wouldn't surprise me. Im sorry to hear that, I could see where shes coming from, I remember when I got hit many years ago from behind I was almost afraid of stopping at a light and someone slamming me again. my dad tells me that life was much easier back in the 70s and early 80s because you didn't even have to have insurance but morons these days have ruined it for the ones that know how to drive. now we have to give all our money to these insurance companies for literally nothing in return. its sad. I hope you get to see her Paul :)
Not anywhere near as funny but I got a UPS box dropped at my door yesterday by mistake that was meant for a guy across from me.
It was a box of Angel soft toilet paper:rolleyes: yes people have come to a point of buying everything online and being delivered and from what iv'e seen from him he seems perfectly able to get around easily..
Paul, I hope your daughter get's well from this horrible incident. Getting her behind the wheel again is going to be hard but teach her no matter if the person has the red light or stop sign she has to slow down and use caution. I'm not saying anything you don't already know.
I was in my friends car one day and she has the bad bad and scary habit of thinking just because the person has a stop sign or red light they will stop, and one day as i'm telling her she still needs to always slow down and be careful and alert that exact same moment a guy runs the stop sign and t bones the car in front of us into someones house. Still till this day she doesn't seem to care:rolleyes::mad:
Richie I usually get Fasttech orders within 3 to 4 weeks but they seem to have a long lay over at a NY postal branch:(
I'm surprised you didn't rip apart that poor stuffed spider!
Angel soft toilet paper! :ROFLMAO: you're right. all these people buying common household items on Amazon and having them shipped to the house, society has become so lazy and you have these things like elexa that can order everything without you ever having to leave your house. I like the old fashioned way of doing things by leaving my house to buy things I need. you can even buy a car online! about the Fasttech order, I usually get them about 2-3 weeks as well, that's what was soo off, I figured it was a manufacturing error. im actually gonna upload a pic of the message from fasttech as soon as I get home. they asked me if I wanna refund, I told them no ill just change my order. hopefully they respond back soon.