Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fun with Pmans focus pens

GSS

As the majority of my lasers for now are of the pen type I saw Pmans link as to make your $5 ebay pens focus. I ended up sending him a PM and made a small connection Other than him gladly helping me with alot of neewbie tech talk he sent me a rainbow of 3 off his focus pens. Red Violet and Green. It gives these pens a little attitude is the best as I can say it. Nice little treat is what im trying to say:)

As the majority of my lasers for now are of the pen type I saw Pmans link as to make your $5 ebay pens focus. I ended up sending him a PM and made a small connection Other than him gladly helping me with alot of neewbie tech talk he sent me a rainbow of 3 off his focus pens. Red Violet and Green. It gives these pens a little attitude is the best as I can say it. Nice little treat is what im trying to say:)
I have some of them too. The purple is a great burner. The red has a nice tight beam.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

I have some of them too. The purple is a great burner. The red has a nice tight beam.
Isnt the purple one nice, that dot can get so tiny with my glasses I cant see it on a match, I hate to admit this but I have to lift the glasses up to double check! Ditto on the red one also:)

Pman

You are welcome. I anyone is really interested I am willing to sell some finished ones as long as the buyer has a good standing here. Anyone can purchase these on their own and follow my thread to make them but admittedly it may be harder than I initially thought for someone unless they have steady hands and the right tools.
I also have a LOT of different 532nm builds with Fasttech modules that are way over-spec if someone is interested in them too. They are also easily obtained and set for max output if you have the proper tools. Just take a look at the links in my sig.
I reserve the right to not sell to whomever I don't want to (not being mean, it's for my safety and yours).
For a glimpse at what I have take a look starting on this page starting at post# 287 and no I've no interest in selling anything more powerful or not readily available for anyone to buy one Ebay/Amazon ect...
http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/my-laser-collection-show-yours-32898-18.html

If interested in one of mine PM me. I am going away for a week starting Wednesday morning. Although I will be on the forum still (probably a lot) I won't be home.

APEX1

I have a few of these.. Styropyro got me hooked on them hahaha

GSS

I have a few of these.. Styropyro got me hooked on them hahaha
The first name everybody on this forum learns has to be Styropyro he is the ultimate laser "maniac":eg::yh:

Last edited:

APEX1

The first name everybody on this forum learns has to be Styropyro he is the ultimate laser "maniac":eg::yh:

lol yeah he is pretty well known, especially after his laser shot gun video went viral

Pman

I sent Styro the link to my thread soon after I created it and told him to use it if he wanted since he was so into putting vids up and showing others laser stuff.

GSS

I sent Styro the link to my thread soon after I created it and told him to use it if he wanted since he was so into putting vids up and showing others laser stuff.
Nice!:yh: