Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FT: Niwalker MiniMax Series Nova MM15

XD001

Only ask? You just said earlier either a 300mw or 1W... I'm guessing you don't want the beam pics from me..

Lol sorry for the confusion, its 1.5W with including broken module now

1W is cool if I don't include module.. Beam shots still welcome :)

rhd

Look.... figure out what you want, state it clearly in the OP, and then let this thread chill. Your requests make very little coherent sense, and make you sound like you haven't done your homework (which is going to discourage everyone from sending you a laser).

For example:

• You asked for a 200mW green laser or ANY color 2W laser. How does that make sense? The ONLY commonly available 2W laser diode is blue.

• You keep saying "custom host". What does that mean? Is a sinner/mrcrouse/eghemus host custom? Is a converted flashlight custom? It got even worse when you started saying "custom epic host" and "most epic host"... no clue what that means... but it sounds immature (which again, isn't going to encourage anyone to send you a laser).

• You've jumped between 200mW, 300mW, 1W, 1.5W and 2W, and from no preference in wavelength, to requests for specific wavelengths (errrr, you call them "colors"). Those combinations cover the gambit from $5 to $1,000+

• You seem to think your broken module has some meaningful value. If so, then almost everyone on this forum has a drawer full of meaningful value.

• You refer to the difference between a 1W, 1.5W, and 2W laser as if there is some substantial distinction in what they're worth based on power. If you did some research, you'd realize that those powers in blue are all achievable with the same diode, and don't really have a distinction in value except when it comes to retail (or "brand name") lasers that are artificially segregated without basis on part cost. You're not looking for a brand name laser (or so I assume, based on your insistence that you only want "THE MOST COOLEST EVER CUSTOM EPIC SNOOP DOG DIGITY HIP HOP $EX PANTHER HOST" laser in the world).

jdawg

Look.... figure out what you want, state it clearly in the OP, and then let this thread chill. Your requests make very little coherent sense, and make you sound like you haven't done your homework (which is going to discourage everyone from sending you a laser).

For example:

• You asked for a 200mW green laser or ANY color 2W laser. How does that make sense? The ONLY commonly available 2W laser diode is blue.

• You keep saying "custom host". What does that mean? Is a sinner/mrcrouse/eghemus host custom? Is a converted flashlight custom? It got even worse when you started saying "custom epic host" and "most epic host"... no clue what that means... but it sounds immature (which again, isn't going to encourage anyone to send you a laser).

• You've jumped between 200mW, 300mW, 1W, 1.5W and 2W, and from no preference in wavelength, to requests for specific wavelengths (errrr, you call them "colors"). Those combinations cover the gambit from $5 to $1,000+

• You seem to think your broken module has some meaningful value. If so, then almost everyone on this forum has a drawer full of meaningful value.

• You refer to the difference between a 1W, 1.5W, and 2W laser as if there is some substantial distinction in what they're worth based on power. If you did some research, you'd realize that those powers in blue are all achievable with the same diode, and don't really have a distinction in value except when it comes to retail (or "brand name") lasers that are artificially segregated without basis on part cost. You're not looking for a brand name laser (or so I assume, based on your insistence that you only want "THE MOST COOLEST EVER CUSTOM EPIC SNOOP DOG DIGITY HIP HOP $EX PANTHER HOST" laser in the world).

Last point :crackup::crackup::crackup:

XD001

Last point :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I did not know this, I am sorry. :(

Anyways.. I'd trade it for a 1W, yes.. As long it is actually 1W xD!!

Also, I am interested in 445nm or anything in the 400 wavelength :) (or green 520nm)

Last edited:
Just curious, if it was close by I wouldn't have minded doing a swap in person. 99% sure I have a spare laser (or could put one together) but that's way too far to drive. I'm basically by nyc.

XD001

Just curious, if it was close by I wouldn't have minded doing a swap in person. 99% sure I have a spare laser (or could put one together) but that's way too far to drive. I'm basically by nyc.

Yeah.. A swap in person would've been cool, but.. Yeah NYC is a 3 hour drive from where I live, maybe a little less (or more). I think jdawg might be trading me, but I'll update if he doesn't.

EDIT: Read your other points, yeah.. I guess I was misleading with all that stuff.. Custom host indeed does mean a host by Sinner, Mrcrouse, Ehgemus, or whoever else.. I know I was a little (or more) misleading, sorry about that.

Last edited:

XD001

Update: This has been traded to jdawg! And I just shipped it. :)