Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Uniphase 1508-0

Lsxs13

I have this Novette Uniphase 1508-0 Hellium Neon gas laser for sale. It comes with the charger 12VDC/.7A. This also comes with a removable adjustable focus attachment. I know that I'm a new seller here so many people will be timid to purchase items from me. I do have lots of positive feedback from multiple car forums and eBay that I could post links to so you'll feel safe when buying from me. Now on to the pictures! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM. And, as far as a price goes, I don't really know what this is worth so just make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

008-6.jpg

010-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

If it comes with a charger, do you mean it is battery powered?

Or did you mean to say power supply?

Lsxs13

Whoops, yes it's a power supply. The laser is not battery operated.

Close to Greenville, NC

The reason we ask, is that some folks don't want to deal with international shipping. It's a really good idea to update your profile with A location, even if it's just a general area. :). When you do that it shows up under your name at the left.

Does anyone have an idea of the value of this laser? It suits my current needs, but i don't want to low-ball or pay too much. Did you purchase this laser lsxs13?

This is a nice ready to go HeNe. I'd place the value around $50 as a fair price for the seller since although it's in great shape and a nice lab unit, it's fairly low power and HeNes on ebay are dime a dozen if you watch for them.

Lsxs13

I received this laser from the radiation treatment room at a cancer center. They upgraded the tracking system and was asked if I wanted it since it was just going to be trashed. I know the new ones are super expensive but I'm easy to work with.

Yeah, it's definitely worth grabbing and companies pay huge dollars for them new, but the market is flooded with surplus HeNes so their going rate is pretty cheap