Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Two Dilda Lasers and a 50mW Green.

I'd have to have you wait again, but that wouldn't be right of me, although that might just happen by chance >.> I would still need batteries, what's the number name thing for the two 3V's (14560...whatever, you know what I mean) are they the commonly used ones? Can I use them as AAA's or AA's or are they some funky shape that I'd need a custom host for?

They charge CR2 And CR123. I think the CR123 are 17335. I'm not sure about the CR2 ones. The CR2 Batteries are shorter than AA batteries and a little thicker.

They charge CR2 And CR123. I think the CR123 are 17335. I'm not sure about the CR2 ones. The CR2 Batteries are shorter than AA batteries and a little thicker.

Mkay, today will make two 'mail days' (two days that my envelope will be in the mail) hopefully you get it today or tomorrow. I was hoping to have a red, violet, and green by next week, but seeing as the driver won't even fit in the damn module, the violet idea is shot. Figures, first time I try to make a laser it wont even work :cryyy: >.<