Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: Sold

This is a 50mW green o-like module in the black "police" host that my other lasers are made in.

This is powered by 1x14500 battery.
Uses the back of an aixiz module as an aperture cover.

video is a little messed up....for some reason the play back is really fast.
$45 shipped.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Re: FS: 50mW Green in "Police" host.

I KNEW IT!!! Maury is actually SUPERMAN!!! Sure the playback is fast. Well then why is the audio playing at regular speed? There is no hiding your secret identity from us.

Rob

That's pretty sweet! Half the price I paid to make my green at the same power... How many of these do you have available?

just this one.

<----Yes i am superman, my avatar was back in the day when i was being taught how to fly.

HaHa, that video is funny. Thats probably how fast Mohrenberg has to work. With all the low priced modules, and lasers he is building.

Is that just your standard host and heatsink, minus the backwards aixiz module?
If someone bought your host. Is that all they need to do, turn the aixiz module around?

Thats a good 50mW module. I just received one last week from O-Like. It want even smoke black tape. Yours is burning right through it:yabbem:

hmmm... can it pop balloons? If so, I might be interested..

it doesn't smoke black tape.

Thats a peice of a trash bag.
Other than putting holes in trash bags it doesn't do much burning.

But yep, no other modifications were done to the host and heatsink...just stick the o-like module in and then pop the end of an aixiz in to cover it up....the aixiz module is cut down to make it shorter though.

Matt, That has got to be THE FASTEST, assembly, disassembly, burning demo, etc, etc, that I have EVER seen !!!! LMFAO Seriously though, nice build & a schweet (jayrob term, LOL) host. Gotta LOVE that video though !!! Nice job. I almost pissed myself....rob