Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Well your RGB is the only one I wanted, and you do not allow that purchase.

Podo

Well your RGB is the only one I wanted, and you do not allow that purchase.
Hi Alaskan,

Our rgb laser has been out of stock for quite some time now, we cannot build them due to certain issues in China. We will post an update when it becomes available again and we also offer discounts for LPF memebers.

Same here, I was really hoping I could finally join all the cool kids in the RGB handheld laser gang with that 30% off 🙏

Yea, but what is the real reason, issues with it? They had heat related problems at one point at the early rated output (higher), now for some reason just the RGB pointer is restricted due to some kind of issue in China, for what ever reason, doesn't matter I suppose, I literally don't and can't buy it. However, if it needs mods, good thing!

Signed, the Grinch.

PS: Just tell us the reason, not "issues" in China. Is it the unit needs redesign, or you cannot get parts to build more for some reason? I've heard rumor China is limiting the export of some laser technologies, but yet you still sell other lasers, so that shouldn't be it.

Last edited:
Hi Alaskan,

Our rgb laser has been out of stock for quite some time now, we cannot build them due to certain issues in China. We will post an update when it becomes available again and we also offer discounts for LPF memebers.

not related to rgb lasers. I purchased a 4.5w challenger II with two 18350 batteries. I rcvd the laser but no batteries. are they " button tops or flat tops" I'll try to get some stateside

Giannis_TDM

not related to rgb lasers. I purchased a 4.5w challenger II with two 18350 batteries. I rcvd the laser but no batteries. are they " button tops or flat tops" I'll try to get some stateside
They ship the batteries separately to avoid any possible issues with customs.

Sorry ! How would you feel ---- You wait a month for your laser to arrive and then it finally arrives with no way to operate it because you have no batteries. Then you reach out for an answer to a simple question and you get a wisecrack answer !!!

Giannis_TDM

Thank You Giannis. Do you know how they ship them so I can watch out for the delivery
They should come soon, I don't really know how much exactly though also to solve your current battery problem search for a vape/ecig shop in your area. They sell 18350s there.

Giannis_TDM

Thanks for the info. I'll give Sanwu a few more days then I'll search for a shop
I suggest that you search for a shop anyway, The batteries there are of higher quality if you buy from a brand like Vapcell or AW.