Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers '"'Price drop on Silver Series'"'

Updated a new layer:

TB1GhYeIFXXXXXOaXXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

3W+ version is now available for challenger series too.

Purchase now to receive two different aluminum attack heads:beer:

Last edited:

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handeheld Lasers '"'Price drop on Silver Series'"'

Just curious. How does your 10 wat meter compare to the Laser bee 7 watt in price?

In my previous post I said it will be around $100 but it never matter now. The designer(my friend) lost his enthusiasm with lasers at the time being and move to chinese style of "tea ceremony".:)

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handheld Lasers *update new layer& promotion*

Tea ceremony?? What do you mean by that? I only know of tea ceremony as making peace with a friend after a dispute

Podo

Tea ceremony?? What do you mean by that? I only know of tea ceremony as making peace with a friend after a dispute

More like the Japanese way. Some expensive old chinese teapot can enhance the tea smell and affect its taste.:rolleyes:

Over there (east Asia) they don't just boil some water and make tea the way we do. China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, all have their tea ceremony, or the way of tea, or the art of tea in Chinese. You might find this interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_ceremony

Alan

Over there (east Asia) they don't just boil some water and make tea the way we do. China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, all have their tea ceremony, or the way of tea, or the art of tea in Chinese. You might find this interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_ceremony

Alan

Thanks. Since my fiance is from Laos, I might research it more and incorporate the tradition into my wedding. Thank-you :)

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handheld Lasers *update new layer&page information*

3W challenger require 2x18350 batteries with extended size too. :bumpit:

3W challenger require 2x18350 batteries with extended size too. :bumpit:
I like that. Got that in 532? I like the thin tight beam of the dpps lasers, I can hardly wait to see how the 405 comes out that you sent :)

Update: It arrived today. It exceeds my expectations. It came with a few little gifts as well. :-D

Last edited:

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser shop - R/G/B handheld Lasers *update new layer&page information*

The Challenger II is by far the most ideal size for a handheld laser, the most "balanced" host by sanwu. No matter on size, output and heatsink ability and diode variety .

Last edited:

Podo

Some of the new photos of Challenger II:

212144igxmmzivzk4aggp8.jpg.thumb.jpg

212123v6d5adflafvfalzu.jpg.thumb.jpg

212637yioau20jrjjvli8v.jpg.thumb.jpg

212406rwba28lmbwll8buu.jpg.thumb.jpg

212205aamtkrqkrtu0jju0.jpg.thumb.jpg

Annnnnnd 635nm "Deathclaw" :
213951mo5oubf1965htj5o.jpg.thumb.jpg

214021ptyupnp5t2suvpx5.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the funny Mitsubishi fork diode in the death claw or is that just three diodes?

Podo

Is that the funny Mitsubishi fork diode in the death claw or is that just three diodes?

Like how could three Mitsu's diodes fit into this small host anyway:crackup:

3 beams 1 diode outputing 2W totally.

Last edited:

Like how could three Mitsu's diodes fit into this small host anyway:crackup:

3 beams 1 diode outputing 2W totally.

212205aamtkrqkrtu0jju0.jpg.thumb.jpg

I like this host for it. It would make a great prop for my sister's magic act. I might commission this build soon :drool:

Last edited:

Hey podo could you make/send me a host for the mits g84 diode?