Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Challenger 405nm

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Re: FS: Sanwu Challenger 405nm and Dragonlasers Spartan 638nm

Alright, Just an update.

Beam expander will be getting sent on it's way today, and the spartan will be getting sent Alaskan's way either today or Thusday depending on how busy my post office is later.
Now I have got to get some sleep as it is 6:15am here and I have not slept yet.

Just dropped 2 packages off with USPS.

Brad, I just received my Sanwu 3X BE, it's like new! If I hadn't known you owned it previously, I'd have assumed it was just delivered from Sanwu.
This is my first Sanwu BE, and I'm very, very impressed with the high quality of this product, well worth it, even at full price!

Thank you very much for this great product at a super price.

I can highly recommend doing business with CynicalBrad, a great guy to deal with! :yh:

Re: FS: Sanwu Challenger 405nm and Dragonlasers Spartan 638nm

Brad, I just received my Sanwu 3X BE, it's like new! If I hadn't known you owned it previously, I'd have assumed it was just delivered from Sanwu.
This is my first Sanwu BE, and I'm very, very impressed with the high quality of this product, well worth it, even at full price!

Thank you very much for this great product at a super price.

I can highly recommend doing business with CynicalBrad, a great guy to deal with! :yh:

Thanks for those kind words. I am glad to see it made it to you quickly and safely. Hopefully you get a lot of use out of it.

Final bump. If the Sanwu challenger doesn't sell soon at this price, I will be keeping it. I paid $150 for it, $90 is beyond reasonable for this unit considering I am including a battery and the unit is like new. If desired, I can stick it back on the meter and show a power graph for the laser.

I replied to your PM.

Thank you!
Waiting on your reply in the meantime is it a hastle to post a few more pics of it in pieces here, I don't mean compleatly pulled apart just the usual pieces just so I can see if my customs concealing method is sufficient! Or if there is something I can add!

Thank you!
Waiting on your reply in the meantime is it a hastle to post a few more pics of it in pieces here, I don't mean compleatly pulled apart just the usual pieces just so I can see if my customs concealing method is sufficient! Or if there is something I can add!

Not a hassle at all.

Dissassembled with tape on battery contact of module.

Down the battery tube with module re-installed.

Business end with lens off to show the 2 holes you need a tool to go in to unscrew the module to remove the tape blocking the electrical path.

How does that seem to you for keeping them from throwing a battery in it?
I am also wrapping it in blue shop paper towels and wrapping the crap out of it with tape to protect it.

EDIT: Another picture all wrapped up snugly.
All wrapped up nice and tight.
Wrapping is 3 blue automotive shop paper towels, wrapped tightly in a few layers of electrical tape.

Last edited:
Not a hassle at all.

Dissassembled with tape on battery contact of module.

Down the battery tube with module re-installed.

Business end with lens off to show the 2 holes you need a tool to go in to unscrew the module to remove the tape blocking the electrical path.

How does that seem to you for keeping them from throwing a battery in it?
I am also wrapping it in blue shop paper towels and wrapping the crap out of it with tape to protect it.

Very dark photos buddy but if all insides unscrew like diode and driver it's best u wrap the components separately to the hollowed host, that would be best!

Last edited:
Very dark photos buddy but if all insides unscrew like diode and driver it's best u wrap the components separately to the hollowed host, that would be best!

I just got it all wrapped up tightly in tape. As it is right now, Even if they took the time to unwrap it and find a battery, It would not power on.

sorry for the dark/blurry photos, the camera on my phone is terrible.
If you would like me to remove the module and wrap it individually, I can however I feel safer with it in the host with tape covering the positive contact point. I don't want to risk damaging the window on the diode in any way.
As is, I feel pretty secure with it for customs but that is ultimately up to you.

I just got it all wrapped up tightly in tape. As it is right now, Even if they took the time to unwrap it and find a battery, It would not power on.

sorry for the dark/blurry photos, the camera on my phone is terrible.
If you would like me to remove the module and wrap it individually, I can however I feel safer with it in the host with tape covering the positive contact point. I don't want to risk damaging the window on the diode in any way.
As is, I feel pretty secure with it for customs but that is ultimately up to you.

Please buddy I didn't know everything comes apart, I would really appreciate it if u could wrap the diode driver lens in paper separately and then tape them up and same for the host and again on package have antique aluminium housing parts, This way I'm much more confident of receiving them, diode should be fine, Ok buddy Payment sent!

Last edited:
Please buddy I didn't know everything comes apart, I would really appreciate it if u could wrap the diode driver lens in paper separately and then tape them up and same for the host and again on package have antique aluminium housing parts, This way I'm much more confident of receiving them, diode should be fine, Ok buddy sending payment know!

Alright, I took it apart, wrapped the module in paper in tape and did the same for the lens and the body of the host.
I then wrapped the three separate parts in paper and wrapped that in about 5 layers of tape aswell. I will mark the customs form as a gift with low value and described as "antique aluminum housing parts".

Now I just need your shipping info so I can get it sent your way tomorrow.

Alright, I took it apart, wrapped the module in paper in tape and did the same for the lens and the body of the host.
I then wrapped the three separate parts in paper and wrapped that in about 5 layers of tape aswell. I will mark the customs form as a gift with low value and described as "antique aluminum housing parts".

Now I just need your shipping info so I can get it sent your way tomorrow.

Thanks buddy
I'm glad you finally sold all you items, thread was a success, unlike my sale thread, Anyway nice Doing business, I'll let you know how there traveling goes! Cheers!

I wish I would have got here earlier and snagged the BE also!

Last edited: