Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Possibly: Optotronics RPL-425 Mint 433mW Green

Optotronics RPL Portable Green Lasers

I am thinking of selling this gorgeous professional laser.. I paid over $1,800.00 all said and done, being in Canada. I don't use the laser enough to justify owning it, and I need the money for an industrial grinder for my workshop.

This laser is in mint condition, works perfectly, no wear and tear, only an hour or two on the diode. It is an RPL-425 and certified at 433mW power level. It comes with certificate of authenticity from Optotronics.

I would throw in the tripod, and some random little optics, a couple extra 18650 Batteries, etc. I can also include the protective goggles from Optotronics, which cost US $46.

It comes with a nice hard case with soft foam padding, you can read about all the specifics on the link above, as I said it's hardly used, nothing missing etc.

I strongly prefer Paypal, and am a verified user (53+ rating on Ebay).
I'm just looking for offers right now, make it worth my while and you could get a fantastic laser for a good price. I can provide pictures if necessary, (I'm at work right now).

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: It's a silly video and low quality, but you can see this laser in action (a co-op student was using it) in a smoked barn here. YouTube - Lightsaber . There are quite a few RPL-425 videos on youtube if you want to see it burning things. It was the most powerful portable laser available until the RPL-450 came out, which is marginally stronger. Anyway thanks again for your interest.

EDIT2: Images taken from Optotronics website.

Attachments

• keylock-tailcap.jpg
    keylock-tailcap.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 141
  • rpl-200-beam.jpg
    rpl-200-beam.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 151
  • rpl-425-portable-green-laser-2.jpg
    rpl-425-portable-green-laser-2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 164
  • rpl-green-laser-system.jpg
    rpl-green-laser-system.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

DJNY

Today I wouldn´t pay more than $1/1mW, so $400 is my offer

This laser is not only expensive because of power, but because of build and component quality. <1.00 (typically 0.96) mrad divergence, the lowest in the industry. Small beam diameter. I would not even consider <$1k, this laser is less than a year old.

No worries, and I meant to say thanks for looking. I am at work and was a bit rushed there.

I forgot to mention that it also has the original charger, and at least 3 18650 batteries (maybe 4).

daguin

It might also help if you posted pictures of the laser for sale, NOT pictures from Optoptronics website

Peace,
dave

Arayan

I suggest to include the pictures taken from YOUR product not those from Optotronics website:whistle:

EDIT: Dave was faster...

Fair enough, it's mint condition so it's basically exactly the same, but point taken. I'll get some pics up in the next day or two. Thanks.

Arayan

This because a possible buyer wants to see images of the product sales, not general illustrations...