Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:Phr @ 90ma in pocket sized host. 50$

whew... hope not to late. i havent even finished the thread, i may already be to late!. i didnt want to waste time! i am absolutely 100% sure this IS what i want, i initially wanted because its small, i hadnt even watched videos. just good karma? ive been here over a year, lurking and learning, but never posting. heck- good as time as any to get my feet wet! first post! IF still there, first, i thank you for even granting me the chance again. second, tell me if i can paypal you or what? and to show goodwill and hopefully introduce myself to the forums on a good note, i will throw in a "cool nifty" i am sure you will like,ive never seen it anywhere else, and everyone who sees mine wants some!
no hints other than A- its fun to play with, b-its perfect to show off, most have never seen such, and C- i bought all they had, discontinued, on ebay 6-7 years ago. havent seen any since, and i just checked-there is none NOW...regardless, its free, and im sure you would have no problems selling it here..ok, my a.d.d is kicking in, im going to hit send, and then go read page 2, where i find out like t.j. says, you snooze- u lose :)- and its already sold! doh! thanks dude, K²Flash.:thanks:

Damn Flash, slow down. I can feel your energy over here LOL.

Flash-:whistle:- yer gonna hurt yourself typing that fast!!--hope you were not doing it on your cell whlie driving:tsk:-

- That a nice start for your collection-

- becareful- don't drop it-get it wet or forget the duty/rest cycle//OK--EYEPROTECTION-- and dont let any idiots 'play' with it..never take it to school.etc etc---GL:p--hak