Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS or make offer-500+mW RGB projectors

Buy It Now. See it here At Ebay.
But make your offer ONLY via PM here at LPF-

Amazing 7 Color Laser Projector with Special Effects ILDA PC DMX | eBay

AFAIK YOU can get the same as you see for the above PJs PICs.. in the non PC 350mW .. IIRC it has all the same features as the LK PD 2.0 BUT NO db 25- PC. It also does not have afaik the 638 red- BUT it does have a wireless RC- that is going to be great-- put these on Lumia and control with a finger= perfect Sats for your home private parties--

OR join the GB and save$$$.-pay upfront and get these for ONLY $515-
two additional RGB projectors offered.
One at 850+ mW($515) and one at 350mW.($295 w/ RC)
PM for complete details.

I need to sell a few of these I have at EBAY asap- I had a buyer in both GBs that had last minute issues ( maybe someones wife found out--lol) So I found a local partner willing to invest a little $$ to both make the GB happen quicker and turn a profit selling the extras--on-line..

So check out the listing-

read the reviews from my ~20 sold ones and make an offer.. These are still sealed and have 100% of the warranty left- Owning lasershow software is not needed to use these-you can get a DMX controller very cheap no need for a DAC...- there are many 'modes' to choose from like sound (laser moves to the beat of your music) or auto- the PJ goes thru all 5 special efx or constant in any one efx- Not too late to get in on the last GB (at least for a while) on these--- I can also offer a 'bundle' deal which includes Pangolin Quick Show- an extremely easy soft to use and on of the very best.. Please just PM- posting here is not needed or wanted..

These are for in-home use only- great PJ to use while creating your own lasershows with QS and be able to play them back any time-
But NOT intended for public display= they are NOT 'street legal'.

PM your offers or Questions---please.

Last edited:

may have found the perfect replacement for the 209$ REKE rgb 500mW
better-- 50 more combined mW and more-- PM for details on these ( if I can get the OK to offer them) or the three we can get fro Linna-- 6 are sold- 6 or 7 should be enough to close #3 and I have big doubts about round #4 so if you think you want a PJ better speak up NOW!!

hk

IsaacT

bump for you sir! As always, thinking about these from a distance. Just dropped $597 in the CNI GB though so :oops:

yes --we all have our crosses to bear.

I will entertain respectable offers- I will add a free Pangolin QS & FB3 Pango DAC FREE!
with projector purchase and a db25 M/F cable to run the Pj with your PC for an additional price of only 499$ each while they last.. yuk yuk..

499$ does not cover projector or shipping --conus only- your milage may vary - do not drink alcohol and operate heavy machinery or lasers.

fine print fine print fine print

Last edited:

IsaacT

hakzaw1 said:
I will entertain respectable offers- I will add a free Pangolin QS & FB3 Pango DAC FREE!
with projector purchase and a db25 M/F cable to run the Pj with your PC for an additional price of only 499$ each while they last.. yuk yuk..

Wait...are you saying 499 dollars just for a cable? Didnt realize the projector world was THAT expensive....

IsaacT

Lol hak you are crazy :p Good luck.

mumble mumble mumble *shenanigans* mumble mumble ;)

"with projector purchase and a db25 M/F cable to run the Pj with your PC for an additional price of only 499$ each while they last.. yuk yuk..

499$ does not cover projector or shipping --conus only- your milage may vary - do not drink alcohol and operate heavy machinery or lasers. "

Its a 'box' set cant break them up--sorry.

about your sig.. you sure own a lot of ML argons... wat !! o i c ..that is ONLYEST one lazor-- crafty move there-busted!!

gott luv those MLs- lets see some of your pics using a diffraction grating--

Had to break up the wavelengths! Looks better in my sig. Not that ima wavelength hunter. If you click the main uniphase in the sig it will pull up a thread with all that. :)