Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Night vision scope

Jaseth

I know this is sold, but I am still curious to know how it worked.. Was is simply an IR diode and a screen showing video from an IR sensitive camera? Was it optical and not electronic? Was everything you looked at tinted green like in the movies?

I built my own night vision goggles a few years ago (before I had even seen the Kipkay video) and they worked quite well, until the screen crapped out. I have no idea if a night vision scope works the same way.

Seb

I thank I remember seeing them at walmart for 60.00 -70.00 if i remember right. when you look through it it shows up green, you can't see through it until you push the button on the side. it uses a 9v battery to run the night vision and two AA batteries for the light on the side. the light on the side is like a flash light but with a red filter on it. when you have this light on you can hardly see it but it make all the difference when you are in a totally dark room. that is all I really know about it but if I had to guess i would say it is optical and not using a video screen.

What is the writing on the Label at the bottom of
"Moon Light Night Vision"... :thinking:

Is there a manufacture's name or serial number...:thinking:

Jerry

it has two # on the label, maybe phone #'s
USA 619.625.0300
UK 44.1494.443334
and one stamped # on the side. 9707477 it does not say it is a model #

This is for sale again. the sale fell through because they wanted 22.00 to ship out of the us and I don't know why.

anyone else want it? Asking 15.00 shipped to US only.