Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : My laser 490nm-493nm Sharp ~160mW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: My some pictures laser 490nm Sharp

LOL, OK... If you change your mind I can move the thread into the BST section.

Nice laser build i really like the host you are using with the 490nm diode i like the color of the 490nm diodes as well.

Nice little EDC host. It is likely 491nm to 493nm, considering the green in it. I guess there is a touch of green in the 490nm, but below that, it is mostly all blue. I love this part of the visible spectrum as only a few nm makes a huge difference in the color.

This looks great! Really like the 3rd pic with the color contrast of the atmosphere.
Even better - you did this all for $70 usd!!
Where's the Peanut Butter...'cause I'm jeally!!

Nice little EDC host. It is likely 491nm to 493nm, considering the green in it. I guess there is a touch of green in the 490nm, but below that, it is mostly all blue. I love this part of the visible spectrum as only a few nm makes a huge difference in the color.

yes, like you say, it have a little green in the my laser, may be it is 492-493nm:drool:

This looks great! Really like the 3rd pic with the color contrast of the atmosphere.
Even better - you did this all for $70 usd!!
Where's the Peanut Butter...'cause I'm jeally!!
:thanks: it is very cheap, isn't it?

Last edited:

@thanhtung

Instead of triple posting because you want to quote the post you are answering, try using the multiquote icon on the bottom right of the posts you want to quote. Then, click on the quote icon on the last one you wish to quote. This way you can quote as many posts as you like in one single post. It is much cleaner and multiposting is frowned upon here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.