Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Mini Green Kit! SCHWEET!

jayrob

Straight along two contacts on either side of the switch... But use a DMM to test...

netmon22, I am shipping your Mini Green kit (DX style) today. (Saturday)

Thanks!

"netmon22, I am shipping your Mini Green kit (DX style) today. (Saturday)"

I received the package today. (Monday) Again I am impressed with the quality of your kits. It took less than 5 minutes to assemble the kit w/ the deal extreme 200mw. I will be getting back to you within a couple weeks for another host, just need to decide which. Thank you

Hman

(New guy here)

Hey jay, you still sell these?
If so how much total for the heatsink and the host to fit a dealextreme 20mw shipped to Australia?

Thank You :)

jayrob

(New guy here)

Hey jay, you still sell these?
If so how much total for the heatsink and the host to fit a dealextreme 20mw shipped to Australia?

Thank You :)

Yes...

The kit would include:

* The SS C3 Host
* The Custom heatsink with set screw. (you will need a 1.5mm Allen wrench for the set screw)
* The machined out AixiZ focus ring that you will glue to the front of the heatsink after you install your module. (shown in the first post)

* $55 dollars plus $6 dollars shipping.
* Please read my shipping policy here!

The module and battery will not be included in the kit.

Send me a private message for ordering the kit! :)

Hman

Received the kit today. yay!

I'm very surprised how good it looks, very solid and heavy; feels great in the hand. Best first laser ever :D

Heres some pics...

2u7y8w6.jpg

epkpw.jpg

2eutthi.jpg

21eq9n5.jpg

a30aqx.jpg

Reactions: ped

jayrob

Looks good like that, but I did include the custom machined AixiZ focus ring that you can glue on to the front if you wanted to have a dust cap...

MGK12.jpg

Hman

i have no need for the focus ring, as i don't have a cap to put on it. i think it looks better without it anyway :p

Do you guys know where i can get those diffraction grating lenses? Couldn't find any that were sold alone.