Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: lpc815 sleds-sold out

youre an international order. it could take up to a month but usually takes about 2 weeks.

Yea I know :p
But, once, I ordered a shirt from a guy somewhere in US and it arrived after 5 days!!! But I guess that is a one time luck thing...

the last person i shipped to around you took about 3 weeks to get to switzerland or sweden. i dont remember place they were though.

Recieved mine today :D

Now I just have to get all the other parts including goggles before I start building ;D

Ok so here is another newbie Q:
Which of the two diodes am I supposed to use? :-?
I am extracting the first diode ever and I have no idea caus they seem pretty similar to me.

/Thanx

i need to know peoples results from testing these diodes. for some reason i cant seem to get more than 250mw out of the no matter how hard i push them. i tested them using a rkcstr driver and a lavadrive and even pushed them up to 460ma but got ~245mw. have they changed the diodes they were using to make these?

i changed the batts in my dmm but a 445ma im still only getting ~270mw. would still like to see what others have tested theirs at. ::)

I had bad luck with the diodes. ;D The first one was dead on power up, I probably screwed up extraction there. The second one died at 400mA after a couple days of light use and the third one died at 450mA. I wonder what I screwed up. ;D