Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: LK-PD RGB projector + HID

DB8088

Re: FS: Air cooled Argon + 100W ebay HID

I've seen an HID in the field. It's incredible. The price Jeffrey is asking, if I were into flashlights, would be a steal and not a 2nd thought. The pic is pretty darn good, but you'll be taken aback when you see it in person. I'm sorry I'm not into it, Jefferey, because I'd take it in a moment!

Thanks DB8088! I've replied to your PM!

Yeah, I paid $165 for the HID a year and a half ago. Its definitely bright :D. Our power was out for a while and I used it to cook dinner and shower. Couldn't even tell the power was out! The neighbors must have been jealous :p

^Sorry Jeff, dosen't seem like you are having much luck selling these beasts. Hopefully someone will come along soon enough and buy ONE or maybe even BOTH of your items, best of luck! :)

-Alex

DB8088

He's had a little bit of luck :)

Argon is SOLD! DB8088 you will LOVE this thing! :)

I still have a wicked lasers torch with a spare battery and the 100W HID for sale.

kaunak

I'm interested in the HID, because I've been looking to buy one for a while. Only one problem with it though, you say it's a 100W, but it's clearly the 35/55/75W model, and it may be slightly under driven based on what I've heard others say about it. I'm sure it is bright thought and I'll think about it

I'm interested in the HID, because I've been looking to buy one for a while. Only one problem with it though, you say it's a 100W, but it's clearly the 35/55/75W model, and it may be slightly under driven based on what I've heard others say about it. I'm sure it is bright thought and I'll think about it

It's bright for sure. I can't say what it's actual output in lumens is or eve wattage since I can't measure the current draw. I can only tell you what it was bought as. Supposedly it was 7200 lumens/100W.

I can tell you though, it does burn cardboard if you can get the focal point right.

Bump. Still selling this sweet flashlight!

I can surely ship the flashlight to Europe! Though a warning, shipping will be pretty expensive as I will need to use a pretty large box and, this flashlight is shipped with the battery which contain Lithium which "may" violate some regulations if inspected.

Anyways, PM me with any questions you might have!

Jeff

Would you trade for a polished C6 with 1.25A driver installed, with Black anodized heat sink.
And a Saik-305 with a heat sink and the custom big battery?

:beer:
RJ

Would you trade for a polished C6 with 1.25A driver installed, with Black anodized heat sink.
And a Saik-305 with a heat sink and the custom big battery?

:beer:
RJ

That doesn't sound like too bad of a deal though I'll keep it in mind.