Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Fs: lasers and lpm

Saducees

All items sold. Thank you
1. 3.5w 445nm copper dominator by blord.
Sold

2. 1.6w 445nm WL arctic
Sold
Comes with extended lens kit, battery, safety glasses.

3. 800mw 532nm jetlaser ple pro.
$400

I also have a laserbee lpm for sale.
It is the 5w model with data logging software.
Sold

Time stamp picture of everything.

If you are interested in everything I have a charger, 4x18650, a pair of eagle pair safety glasses I 'll throw in for free.

Last edited:

202bigmike

Saducees: Here's some suggestions to help in your sales listing.

1--You're not selling cheap stuff. Show pictures of what you're selling.

2--You haven't been on the LPF long enough and you have
NO reps. Find a respected and trusted LPF Middleman
to help with your sale.

Just suggestions to you. Good Luck, Mike

Last edited:

RayJay

Banned
Yeah I wouldn't deal with you without 1. Photo's and 2. a middleman.

Also, What happened to "i'm not dropping my price" on the PL-E? $475 is a pretty big drop that I am now considering.

Saducees

I'll be updating the post when I get home I made this 3 days ago and have tried multiple
Times to create a thread in b/s/t and they didn't get approved although I met the requirements. Grey and blord can vouch for my ease of transaction when I bought the lasers. I've been a member for ~ 10months but I don't frequent the forums I came on to buy and learn which I can do by simply reading and not posting. I also have rep but very little, not none. Pictures will be up tonight and a middleman is a wise decision.

Last edited:

Saducees

Yeah I wouldn't deal with you without 1. Photo's and 2. a middleman.

Also, What happened to "i'm not dropping my price" on the PL-E? $475 is a pretty big drop that I am now considering.

It was a typo on my phone 4 and 5 are right next to each other and this thread was thrown together quickly because I had doubts that the mods would approve it.
Cheers.

DJNY

2. 2w 445nm WL arctic
Comes with extended lens kit
$350

So you raised the Arctic price from $200 to $350 since your last update?? :crackup:

Last edited:

Saducees

So you raised the Arctic price from $200 to $350 since your last update?? :crackup:

I mean to raise the price and add more stuff to it. Give me a break I'm in the hospital on pain meds and all you guys do is bash bash bash. :wtf:

RayJay

Banned
I mean to raise the price and add more stuff to it. Give me a break I'm in the hospital on pain meds and all you guys do is bash bash bash. :wtf:

Because you are completely inconsistent! First I message you and you say "I want $650 for the PL-E" Then it was "Not a cent less than $600 no negotiations".. Then it was $475 on here.. Then when I pointed it out it was "it was meant to be $575?"

Saducees

Because you are completely inconsistent! First I message you and you say "I want $650 for the PL-E" Then it was "Not a cent less than $600 no negotiations".. Then it was $475 on here.. Then when I pointed it out it was "it was meant to be $575?"

Nowhere in our messages did I ever say I wanted 650 for it. I said I would like 600. I already stated that I threw this together quick just to see if the mods would approve it and was going to correct the post and update it with if they did. I didn't expect it to take ~3 days to approve the post. I do all my posting from my phone and am out of it in the hospital so there are errors sorry that you can't understand that.

sinner

@Saducees: your rep power is 3 , but it will not show up unless you reach 50 posts. Also good luck with the sale.