Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: LaserGlow Aquarius-10 473nm Blue Laser Pointer

SOLD...FS: LaserGlow Aquarius-10 473nm Blue Laser Pointer

SOLD>>>For Sale is a LaserGlow Aquarius-10 Blue 473nm Laser Pointer. With a fresh CR2 rechargeable 3 volt battery it peaks at 15mW's and pretty much stays there. With a Rayovac lithium battery (non-rechargeable) it peaked at around 14 mW's then settles to around 12 mW's or so. I'm no expert but it has a sharp blue color with a TEM-00 transverse mode and a beam divergence of < 1 mm. Details on this laser can be found here: Laserglow - Aquarius Blue Laser Pointer
This laser retails for close to $1000.00 but I will sell it for $400.00 and will include the aluminum case, 2 CR2 batteries (1 lithium rayovac, 1 lithium rechargeable), and free shipping in the US. Email me for a quote on international shipping. I have used the laser very little, definitely less then 3 hours. The laser has one small (less than 1 mm) area on it where the blue paint has rubbed off and the brass is showing through. It is really hard to see. Please PM me if you have any questions. Paypal is preferred and I will ship USPS priority in the US within 24 hours after payment.
Picture of the Case
_DSC0547.jpg

Picture of the laser in case :)
_DSC0549.jpg

Laser outside the Case
_DSC0550.jpg

Laser shown against my wall
_DSC0554.jpg

Beam shot in office
_DSC0555.jpg

Measured using my LaserBee I
_DSC0559.jpg

Last edited:

You folks drive a hard bargain...I am dropping the price to $300.00!!!! However you pay for shipping :) USPS Priority shouldn't be more then 10 bucks in the US. Don't pass up this awesome deal!

I would jump on this deal if I had not already agreed to buy the exact same laser in the latest CNI GB.

That is a great price right there.

I would so like to build a multi color kit with this. I need just a 2 more 7 color Kit sales and I would buy it.

-SightFX

This is one awesome deal (oh wait, no it's a STEAL!), it will definitley go quick!

I would have bought it, but I'm getting the same laser through Glenns group buy as well... :D

Trustworthy seller here folks, this is a great deal too btw.

Thanks for the kind words...
This is a neat laser, especially for having such a bright blue color. It is definitely unique and LaserGlow sells a great product.

cust11

That is a really great deal!!! I would scoop it up but I am trying to hold out for a yellow pen X_X. Who knows, I may change my mind if it has not sold in a little while. Good luck with your sale.

-Mike