Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Kryton Groove 638nm (1.1W)

Hi all - Mods, I hope this is ok as I haven't posted in a while but I do think I have the minimum number of posts/rep to post in BST.

For sale is a beautiful custom build done by the user Grainde for me a couple years ago. I love it but unfortunately I need to afford textbooks (college sucks.)

The host is a mirror polished Kryton Groove with an orange tail click switch, red glow-in-the-dark resin around the aperture and along the sides, and focusing lens in front.

The diode is a Mits 500 I believe, and the pointer has low, medium, high, high SOS, and high strobe mode. (tops out at about 1.1W in high mode.)

Takes an 18650 battery which I will gladly throw in included to whoever buys.

Asking 250USD shipped or best offer, let me know! The pictures don't do this thing justice.

Kryton builds-21.jpg

That host is similar to my MS Envy. Sinner made some great hosts and it was a real shame when he quit making them for sale here. I bought many hosts from him while he was active here. Good luck on your sale. I can only imagine how expensive text books are now. They were always expensive while I was going to college, but that was many years ago now.

All things considered the price was OK.. know any where you can buy a Kryton Groove host? and that one sounds 'special' . good luck.
\
bump

Hi all - Mods, I hope this is ok as I haven't posted in a while but I do think I have the minimum number of posts/rep to post in BST.

For sale is a beautiful custom build done by the user Grainde for me a couple years ago. I love it but unfortunately I need to afford textbooks (college sucks.)

The host is a mirror polished Kryton Groove with an orange tail click switch, red glow-in-the-dark resin around the aperture and along the sides, and focusing lens in front.

The diode is a Mits 500 I believe, and the pointer has low, medium, high, high SOS, and high strobe mode. (tops out at about 1.1W in high mode.)

Takes an 18650 battery which I will gladly throw in included to whoever buys.

Asking 250USD shipped or best offer, let me know! The pictures don't do this thing justice.

View attachment 62716
Hello, Best of luck on sale of 638: >1W custom Kryton Groove. If you can't get your asking price and really just need to sell I can do immediate PP payment of $175.00. Thanks.