Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS & in stock-26650/18650/16650 & 16340 LI-ions shipped 'legally'

GOOD NEWS:D for those in need of high quality Li-ion batteries and want to avoid the chance of the batteries being siezed by your shipper:cryyy:. (especially the USPS)

These will be directly shipped from Texas USA and I can only ship these
by Fed Ex- new regulations ban them from USPS(et al). You get a better shipping deal if a larger order is made.
I accept USPS MOs, personal checks, cash for free local pick-up and PayPal( +4% ).
Although I have no chargers in stock ATM, I have two samples coming for my inspection and testing so I hope to be able to offer them soon. I am not totally happy with the cheaper chargers that can be gotten- If the trade off is faster and safer, the better and more expensive charger , in the long run, IS the better deal.

I was most impressed with the JETLASER 'Gold' KIngKong (<- not a typo-lol)
26650--at 4000mAh. these are needed for Pl-E 532 and 445.
26650--3.7vdc( mine showed ~4.3 vdc when fuly charged) 70 in stock
$ 9.99 each piece.
16340 DLG 50 in stock only $5.99 each piece 50 in stock

PICS going up on Thursday.
Taking orders and giving quotes now.
Shipping starts Monday-Jan 21(2013)

UPDATE
all are now here ready to ship to you. I have more than 200 total.
I have no intention of finding out what happens if I lie(again) to the USPS and claim that my boxes do NOT contain any lithium batteries ( they ask everybody this every time at every PO) .

so starting on Tue- I will only ship via Fed Ex- & as the cost to ship a single batt is not much less than 5 or 10-- order plenty to get a better per battery price- I will not try to profit in any way on the shipping costs to you.
If you want a JL laser that I have in stock I can ship (CONUS only) both via fed Ex- I have two new opened or used Titanium Ti-B 532/100- in stock but they are the older version that requires a 14500 li-ion & I have none to spare-

Soon I will have in stock the Ti-B 532/100 2.0- uses a single 16650 ( in stock)
exactly the same on the outside- but sleeve removed from inside to allow larger batt. (w/ longer run time )

:wave:ALSO a limited edition coming soon-- JL TiB 532/150mW- price;) TBA asap.

Like all JL these too are overspec- come with warranty and the best service & support in the biz. 16650 batt. add $ 5.99 for each battery.
I ask $172 for either version of the 532/100 laser only- ships USPS Small flat rrate box(w/o battery for $6.15) with battery I can only ship FEd Ex.
Total made of both is 50 pieces..
I wont know th Fed Ex cost til Tuesday night-

len

Last edited:

Re: FS & in stock- shipped 'legally'

Glad to see you selling batteries. It's great to have more options that ship from the US!

:mad:bad news!!:yabbem:

Fed Ex has us by the short and curlies..

Even just their ground shipping is much higher than other shippers- but we really do not have too many other choices.

To ship six 18650s and four 26650s thecost was around10$ so at $1 per battery-- not too bad- BUT if the package only contained two the cost would be almost the same- this was ground 2/3 days from Texas to Florida.

If anyone wants to call thier local USPS and ask what is the deal if one fails to be truthful when asked if the box they want to send does contain lithium batteries & get caught in this lie...I would like to hear the response.

I have never been comfortable lying to anyone about anything so I am no longer going to do that to my PO peeps who have been so kind and helpful to me over the years. :undecided::shhh:

Lithium batts are all over the news- the new jumbo jets are grounded due to them and now DHL also will not ship them-

So I am happy to supply the forums with their Li-ions but I will not be sticking my head out for anyone. :tsk:

My prices are in line with what you will be paying if you walk into a LightHound store. I care not that a china Ebayer will ship free-

Local pick up will always be free. I live acros from the San bernard river.. drop in any time..lol

Buy additional batts and my shipping does not seem so high- buy just one or two... and you will be paying too much-- I can only quote the ship cost if you PM me your wants and your zip code- I will not add a penny to this cost. The 75cent mailer is on me- Fed Ex only gives free shipping materials for Expesss shipping-

These batteries are they best we could find.

If anyone buys one of our lasers and want batteries too we must use Fed Ex.

hak

^^^Hmm.... my stock ATM is more than 200 pcs total of 26650/18650/16650 &16340s- so I am not about to buy a flashlight for each I ship-- would you.???

JLM

^^^Hmm.... my stock ATM is more than 200 pcs total of 26650/18650/16650 &16340s- so I am not about to buy a flashlight for each I ship-- would you.???

In a 2D eveready 99cents flash light you can put 2x18650 or 4x16340 obviously for one battery is a bad idea, but you will need to work for the new regulation and only you can sell batteries in electronic equipments not individually.

My solution is the new Fed Ex acct I just now set up- pricy but I get 10% discout if I print my own ship labels- and I can schedual a pick-up any time so I wont be making any long trips to ship out.

My Li-ion supplier(china) had to wrap each of these in plastic and tape- in order for Fed Ex to delivery them to me.

.. I will ask at the PO if they are OK with lithium inside something- I asked about cell phone lithiums and was told about the same- only allowed IF inside a phone- SO if I spend 50 cents on something to put them into- and save a few $$s by using sm flat rate boxes($5.15) then your suggestion is a great one- thnkx

I have all four sizes listed on Feebay but all forum members should just PM me- FeeBay and PP already have gotten too much $$ from me..and you too.

and now the get a bite from the shipping too- greedy anit they??

FYI-- ebay got its start with a wife wanting someplace to sell/trade or buy PEZ dispensers---who knew??

Hak, can you get some 32600 cells too?

daguin

What's the mAh rating on the 16340's?
Do they have a protection circuit?

Peace,
dave

In a 2D eveready 99cents flash light you can put 2x18650 or 4x16340 obviously for one battery is a bad idea, but you will need to work for the new regulation and only you can sell batteries in electronic equipments not individually.

^^ thanks JLM--
The more I think about this the better your idea looks-& maybe soon they will lighten up- all the bad press about the 737 jets is what caused this shipping ban-

Fed Ex two pcs 26650 going from Tx to CO- without home pick-up ($3 plus fuel surcharges) and including the 10% discount for printing my own label acct charged payment is =$7.16-

1$ flashlight and del confirmed (not signed tho)
shipped in sm flat rate box is (now) $5.85- so no big savings on this order.
We will use Fed Ex-legal and only$ .31 more..but I must drive it to a Fed x box 18 miles each way--so there that..

@ James- none in stock but I can try for you.
just the four sizes in my OP.

@daguin
got your PM--Thanks-- Dave- replying in a few with your quote.
None of my batteries are 'button -tops' no protected cells in this batch.

hak:angel:

Last edited:

What's the mAh rating on the 16340's?
Do they have a protection circuit?

Peace,
dave

the DLG 16340s are flat-toppers @ 600mAh.

The cost to ship 2 is the same as 20- & it varies dependent on the distance from Texas.
27 16340s weigh 1lb -4oz

Last edited:

@Hak

Can you give some more details on the 16650/17660 batteries? Protected, unprotected, IMR, ICR, exact dimensions, mAh rating, brand?

You betcha G-- 16 mm 'fat' and 652 long-
they can be used in place of the 17660( but not the other way around afaik)
They are un-marked Sanyos (red) 2100mah at 3.6 vdc- fully charged I saw 4.2 vdc. These have a label that was added by JL-- all i see is 'PFT 7C
072287 PRINTED ON THESE- there are flat-toppers(not protected cells) ICR16650-??IMR--

Reason I'm asking is you might have a lot of people interested....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/c...r-laserbtb-groupbuy-79091-25.html#post1150033

Last edited:

Lol, you kill me sometimes you know that Hak? :crackup:

I know what 16650 stands for... reason I asked is there is a surprising amount of variation in "standard" cell sizes. Sometimes because of the protection circuit, but some variation even without it.

For example orbtronic, or keeppower protected batteries, will now work well for the older TiB's. Meanwhile the AW ones fit just fine.

ICR vs IMR refers to battery chemistry... basically (and I really don't know enough to beyond the basics much) ICR batteries provide a longer run time, higher mAh. While IMR batteries are usually lower capacity, but they can handle a much, much higher draw.

Sanyo batteries are great... good to know that's what you're offering. Expect a PM from me either this weekend or in two weeks (after next paycheck).

Last edited:

Lol, you kill me sometimes you know that Hak? :crackup:

I know what 16650 stands for... reason I asked is there is a surprising amount of variation in "standard" cell sizes. Sometimes because of the protection circuit, but some variation even without it.

For example orbtronic, or keeppower protected batteries, will now work well for the older TiB's. Meanwhile the AW ones fit just fine.

ICR vs IMR refers to battery chemistry... basically (and I really don't know enough to beyond the basics much) ICR batteries provide a longer run time, higher mAh. While IMR batteries are usually lower capacity, but they can handle a much, much higher draw.

Sanyo batteries are great... good to know that's what you're offering. Expect a PM from me either this weekend or in two weeks (after next paycheck).

Okay- with a micrometer I still get 65mm but the length is 2 mm more at 652. if there were button toppers I would expect a little longer. +

I didnt know these GB units could use the Sanyos I have here- I must warn however shipping is not cheap as I am forced to go with Fed Ex- maybe a few of you can pool funds as shipping several is no more expensive than just 2-
Then you can re-ship any way you choose but will need to lie at the USPS PO-'cause they WILL ask if you are sending any lithiums or Li Ions--

ATM I cannot confirm the spectlation that shipping via the PO of these is OK if they are inside a flashlight. I WAS told that they are OK to ship if we are talking about cell phone lithiums and ONLY if they are shipped inside a phone.

And another friend wrote me that he *thinks* once the big flap over the 737 Jets and their battery issues is solved we may again be allow to ship using the PO. If and when are unknowns.:whistle: