Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: IgorT Blu Ray Laser, 110 mW (6X offer added)

Girpy

Due to losing my job....and needing to pay rent.....its now time for me to sell my only laser with some resale value.

It is a basically new IgorT blu-ray laser. Hate to sell this one, its only been used maybe 1 hour of actually being turned on, never over 30 seconds each time. comes with everything included by IgorT, its a great laser, and was rated by IgorT at ~110 mw, though I do not have a meter to test that.

That will be selling for 175 dollars shipped, I think I paid a bit over 220 for it to be shipped to me, and a couple weeks waiting.

If you have any questions or offers, PM me or post here.

It will be shipped from Northern California the day after payment is received.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT AGAIN: This also Includes the battery and charger!

EDIT: After talking to IgorT, he has offered that for 80 dollars extra, I can ship this to him, he will add in a 6x diode and the new Heatsink and send it to the buyer, that will be a total of 255 for a 6x laser in perfect condition!

IgorT

Re: FS: IgorT Blu Ray Laser, 110 mW (6X offer adde

Hey, Girpy, i don't remember off the top of my head, what the power of your laser was. I should have it written down somewhere. But it should be more than 110mW. They are rated as >110mW.. As in 110mW or more, often 115mW or more. I could easily set them higher, but i set them to this power for reliability (unless the buyer asks for more and understands the risks).

The power is marked on the inner flap of the box. The number there (without "mW") is the power. If you didn't throw the box away, that there is it's "power certificate".. The last power i measured before packing.. ;)

Also, the 6x upgrade can come with or wihout the v2 Heatsink/Module. Without it, it's $20 less. The v1 heatsink/module can also support a 6x, in fact, a v1 has been the home of my personal 6x diode, which i paid $350 for about half a year ago.....

The v2 just offers a little extra stability for them, but it is not essential. It's just "fancier"..   ::)

This 6x upgrade offer is only to help Girpy sell his laser. A one time offer, NOT a standard thing.

Otherwise, Girpy's warranty transfers to the new buyer. They should contact me, so i know who it is. They will get all the help and support, as if they bought from me directly.

IgorT

Girpy, hold on to the laser just a bit.

I think i have someone, who may want it, especially with the good price and the entire set with batteries and charger..

hey, im interested and ive sent a couple PM - i cant thru my email because out look is messed up, but if i like the specs i can go under another email and talk to you more personally about it

IgorT

Did you two manage to sort it out? :)

So, do I understand that the package with the orig. heat sink and a 6X upgrade w/b $235 and would inc. 2 batts and charger?   :eek:  What a Deal!  :)

Is it sold?

IgorT

It is my understanding, that this laser is still available.

So if anyone wants a laser of mine only cheaper, here is your chance. If you want info, contact me, if you just want to buy it, contact Girpy.

If you buy this laser, you effectivelly become my customer, with all the benefits... The warranty transfers to you, you can get upgrades and all the help and support you would get if buying from me directly.

O.K. sorry, but you guys had your chance at this great offer!  I'll take it Girpy!  Man, I don't believe so few people saw or took notice to this!   This deal totally rocks!   :) :) :)

Igor, stand by for the upgrade! ;D ;D ;D

scopeguy20 said:
O.K. sorry, but you guys had your chance at this great offer!  I'll take it Girpy!  Man, I don't believe so few people saw or took notice to this!   This deal totally rocks!   :) :) :)

Igor, stand by for the upgrade!  ;D ;D ;D

Congrats Scopeguy, if I didn't already have a 6X on order from Igor, I'd have been all over this one...

Nice of Igor to transfer the warranty; his expertise has already been valuable to me and I don't yet have my grubby hands on his laser!