Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Greens @ 0.3W-1W / Blues @ 0.05W-0.2W (473nm)

diachi

Hey guys !

Could I ask you to please take a look at my new site http://advantagelaser.ucoz.com/ . Please take a look around and tell me what you think , anything that needs added, anything that could be better ? I'll try and do my best to implement your suggestions!

I can do 50mW of blue with analogue modulation for $420 + shipping and 300mW of green with analogue modulation for $380 + shipping . Many more lasers in stock, but you'll need to take a look yourself. Lasers are guaranteed to be above rated spec, and they all have IR filters. If you need Red, IR or violet lasers I can also do my best to supply them for a very reasonable price.

thanks !

-Adam

Re: FS: Greens @ 0.3W-1W / Blues @ 0.05W-0.2W (473

The site looks pretty damn nice. And the price for that 50mW blue is awesome, $420! :eek:

When I'm buying a blue labby in a pretty near future I will probably buy from you, so much easier and more personal than buying directly from China. :)

Great job, the prices are awesome! I hope you get some business.

-Mark

Site looks great! I have a 150mW New Star Lasers module in one of my scanners right now.. I love it. it consistently runs at around 200mW, it's 100% stable (after warmup) under modulation, TEC cooled and it's IR filtered. Good stuff. I would definitely buy one again. It's nice that when I do I'll be going through someone I'm familiar with.

diachi

Thanks for the feedback guys !

I plan to add " Buy it now " buttons to the site to make the whole purchasing business easier for everyone.

If there is anything else you would like to see, just tell me and I'll try my best to get it done. I know New Star Laser make Red lasers too, so if you want info on that contact me and I'll get you any details I can ( Plan on adding a red lasers page anyway )

thanks,

-Adam