Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: GITD Focus Rings "After-Glow"

tonyt

Do you still do the set for $30? And how much for postage to Aus for the set and singularly?

I do still offer the set for $30 and I would have to double check postage but I'd guess $7 at postage for either the set of seven or a single ring.

tonyt

Ok, i will let you know.. Do you take any other payment than paypal?

Also since there is already some shipping built into the $30 kit for Cont. US customers, your cost wouldn't be $37, it would be more like $35. Paypal is the only electronic form of payment I'm accepting atm, otherwise I'm open to other mailed types as long as it can be accepted in the US.
Thanks

tonyt

Yeah, there is a problem with my Paypal, So unless i can find an Aussie member here that can help me out with a, bank transer-them-paypal-you, then i may have to send you a mail order..

replying to subscribe. One aqua is paid for (I know you know Kyle) and I cant wait for it to arive!

Monthly Bump!

:bumpit:

Btw Duke, if I ever learn to use a soldering iron and decide to build my own lasers, or hire someone to do a custom build for me, I'll definitely be picking one of these up. :beer:

Last edited:
Thanks CodyD, It's really not to hard, just need a little patience, and to not buy the cheapest soldering iron out there lol.

Thanks CodyD, It's really not to hard, just need a little patience, and to not buy the cheapest soldering iron out there lol.

I'll spare you the long story, and sum it up.

My father left when I was about 12, so I missed out on A LOT of things that everyone else my age seemed to know. In high school wood shop, everyone knew what they were doing, but I never really had a clue. xD

So, things like tools, fishing, hunting, etc. are thing that I sort of 'missed out on'. So I've sort of come to assume I may never be able to build my own lasers, as I'm not mechanically smart. My ol' man was a contractor and handyman, who had every tool, and could build anything. A shame I didn't get to learn more.

However, I'm sure the memberbase here would be willing to point me toward a good brand of the tools I'd need, as well as perhaps show me a video of them soldering something so I can get an idea of how it works. :beer:

If your red GITD powder is the same that was used in mine, 520nm and 532nm light can charge it. I have adapters from flaminpyro (that rock) that are purple, green, yellow and red. as you noted, 405nm charges all of em, and 445nm charges all but the purple, but then there is that outlier of the red charged by green, try it.

@ Shakenawake

Wow, your right, the red GITD does charge from green I didn't catch that when I tested it.

@ Tmack

Yes they are still avaliable.