Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Four BRAND NEW hosts

I received some hosts in error (wrong ones sent to me) so i am offering them here to recoup some losses lol. I have TWO gold and black, and TWO silver and black. They are brand new, clean and unassembled:

I think one of the black and gold ones has a small abraision mark from shipping, but shouldnt pose a problem with the looks :).

Shipped from UK - offers for prices / trades welcome! Include shipping in your offers (about $5 will cover worldwide).

Thanks

John

hey mate might be interested. if so, what payment type are you requesting?

Those black and gold ones are nice. Does anyone know where to get some like those, or in all black, but without the pen clip?

@Prototype, ill see what i can do :). How many are you looking for? Have any pics of actual ones you would like? or shall i just see what i can get hold of?

@Bryce, the clicky switches are not included as they usually come seperate or with the driver and not the case. Although the metal buttons are included:).

John

I was just wondering if anyone knew somewhere they were readily available, I don't have a need for one right now, but I might soon. I didn't feel like starting a whole new thread just for that. I'll keep your offer in mind when the time comes romeo02045, thanks.

@prototype have you seen jayrobs new pen hosts.. his got black with gold clip, black with chrome clip and all chrome.. ask him if yuou are able to remove the clip.. im pretty sure you can!

hope you sell those pens.. they look good romeo!

-Adrian