Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: ExtremeLasers 100mw 473nm Blue DPSS

Brand new--ExtremeLasers BLM-100 1/2 Price!! $1250:drool:
My associate won an EBay auction for this laser and wants to sell it. Price is $1250, which is 50% off retail price. PayPal payment only, so as to be covered by buyer protection.

Attachments

• blm-med.jpg
    blm-med.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 105

These sell on eBay auctions for $400-$650. I've bought 3 of them. Tell your associate to lower his price by at least 50% and he may have some luck selling.

Lol, he won the auction for $900:crackup:

on a side note...do used ones ever pop up? and how much if so? (I think I want one)

Yeah used ones pop up. I have sold a couple between 350 and 450 here on the forum. I have followed the auctions for these blue lasers closely for the last 2 years. I have never seen one sell for any higher than $700. Check the sellers history if you want to get a feel for how much they've been selling for. Before that they were selling the "50mW" blue lasers. I also bought one of those back then. It did 70mW. Interestingly enough when I bought one of their 100mW units it was 80mW. Not much change there. I tuned it up to 100mW so I was happy with it.

Last edited:
Careful with ExtremeLasers.. I'm currently in the middle of dealing with an underpowered system that was bought from there. They also have less than the best reputation generally..

Not that this laser will be bad.. they're not always.