Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DX 200mw Red Laser with Focusable lens

urshag

SOLD I am selling my DX Extreme 200mw Red Laser with Focusable lens. It comes with a set of the rechargeable 3.05v Batteries as well as a new set of non-rechargeable batteries. Charger is not included.

This laser is a lot of fun, it will burn electrical tape in half, pop dark colored balloons and burn any dark surface.

I am asking $25.00 for it and that includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. SOLD

Please email me at urshag@gwi.net if you are interested.

Thanks!

laser1.jpg

laser2.jpg

Last edited:

urshag

its only 27$ new... :whistle:

True, if you want to ship it (without batteries) to someone in Canada then pay them to ship it to you. I am including the shipping, rechargeable batteries and new non re-chargeable batteries for $25.00.

That seems like a good price(i would be interested),but could you show me a picture of your laser(not a stock picture).
Thanks,
Joe

P.S. where are you located?

rockz

I'll take it if you can post a picture of the actual laser with a notecard with your LPF username and todays date handwriten on it.
Sorry if I'm being pushy, but theres been a lot of scams lately on LPF.

DJNY

The 200mW DX dilda´s don´t have a 200mW output guarantee like the one on O-Like for example.
I would be very carefull with this buy here!

True, if you want to ship it (without batteries) to someone in Canada then pay them to ship it to you. I am including the shipping, rechargeable batteries and new non re-chargeable batteries for $25.00.

actually i live in the UK, lasers of any power are legal here...

urshag

I'll take it if you can post a picture of the actual laser with a notecard with your LPF username and todays date handwriten on it.
Sorry if I'm being pushy, but theres been a lot of scams lately on LPF.

No problem! here ya go. :) And I am located in Maine.

laser3.jpg