Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DIY Green Kit! Host, Heatsink - Easy Assembly!

jayrob

Sending invoice...

Just remind me that you already have my kit, and it would be $20 dollars for the front piece and dust cap.
Jay

jayrob

It will make it to the Post Office today for sure...

And since we are both in CA, you should have the package by Friday at the latest! :)
Jay

Thanks jay can you post a couple of pics please by tonite I have to go to football practice in a few minutes and I won't be back till 7

jayrob

Thanks jay can you post a couple of pics please by tonite I have to go to football practice in a few minutes and I won't be back till 7

Sorry, no pictures because it is already packaged and I am heading to the Post Office soon...

It looks just like the pictures in the first post. It is a brand new host...
Jay

This is my first post to the forum.
Is the DIY green kit still available? I just ordered my green module and im just wondering how to get a green kit from you. Thanks

jayrob

Welcome to LPF!

Absolutely! I have stock on hand.

This kit makes a great home for the o-like modules, giving pretty good heatsinking.

Sending PM...
Jay

Last edited:
Hi jayrob. love the kit, thanks for the extra bits. I STILL havent got a module yet. For anyone who wants to use the glass front peice as well as the heatsink, you need to file down the ridge on the front heatsink and a little off the back so it sits flush with the front. you may need to adjust the module placement or tweak some springs.

Hello Mr jayrob. I am very interested in your kit... i WAS going to buy a NOVA laser, but I think I'll buy your host kit instead. Please send me an email at samsomiller@gmail.com
How many do you have in stock?

jayrob

samsomiler, I sent your DIY Green kit today. (Friday)

Hope you like it! :)
Jay

jayrob

You should have it by now!

Kongsfam, I am sending your DIY Green kit today. (Tuesday)

Thanks!
Jay

jayrob

bertw, your DIY Green kit is shipping today. (Monday)

:thanks:
Jay