Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Diode Presses $7 shipped

I have 18 of these diode presses for sale. They have a hole drilled through the middle for leads to go through, and have a bit of a raised surface on the end to full press a diode in. They do not come with a sleeve though, so you will need to cut the back off of a module to use as a sleeve.

DSC_0259.jpg
DSC_0258.jpg
DSC_0257.jpg
DSC_0260.jpg

Last edited:

TTerbo

Re: FS: Diode Presses $13 shipped

How do they work?
no vice?

Re: FS: Diode Presses $13 shipped

No, you need the vice, its just these go not have a sleeve with them. You will need to cut the back off of an axixiz module, and screw it onto the part of the module that holds the diode. Then you put the diode in the press, and into the module then into the vice.

Sorry but you cant use these. The diode has to be countersunk, not flush pressed.

Thanks, TJ. So, are you saying that this press would work to remove countersunk diodes?

T_J is right flush pressed just won't do it if your working with BLU-RAY or you want the best case contact for the best heat transfer ! :tsk:
and what are these made of anyway ? and how are you going to center it if it's not machined to the sleeve, not all Aixiz modules are the same size on the inside so there could be quite a bit of room for slop and missalignment.
I have machined hundreds of Aixiz modules and I think I know what I'm talking about here. :whistle:
sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade I just don't want to see any members to loose money on something that hasn't been fully thought out. :thinking:
Hope you understand.

@ jamiphar No it dose not remove diodes ! for that you will need one of these.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/diode-press-sale-pushes-out-diode-42614.html

Last edited: