Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: daguin built blu ray ~150mw

Here's the specs first:
host = MXDL (DX # 3405)
Jayrob heat sink
AixiZ module with clear acrylic lens
PHR-803T diode
Flexdrive
AAA batteries (x3)

Now, here's the info behind this sale. I purchased this unit from daguin, and it was to be my very first blu ray laser. Unfortunately, when I got it, there was a problem with it, and I had to send it back in to daguin to get fixed. He's already gotten it and fixed it! In the meantime I purchased a different laser from daguin, so this one is going up for sale!

When I bought this unit from daguin, I paid $175 for it. I will be offering it for sale at $150. That's a $25 savings just because I've changed my mind and gotten a different one. If you are interested in this, just contact me, and it can be shipped out directly from daguin. (Thanks again daguin!)

I didn't even take any pictures of it when I had it. So I can't upload any pictures of it, sorry.

Mike

daguin

Racer96heat said:
I didn't even take any pictures of it when I had it. So I can't upload any pictures of it, sorry.
Mike

Here ya go
racr2.jpg

The white "specks, etc. are artifacts of the flash.  Y'all know my photography skills suck  :-[

racr1.jpg

It is set at 150mA right now.

Peace,
dave

daguin

JamMasterClay said:
i'm assuming that the unit isn't still waterproof?

Never was, so your assumption would be correct.

Peace,
dave

I'm willing to look at some trade possibilities, but I would prefer selling it.

I'd also like to sell this fairly quick, as I have two trips coming up really quickly, so you can make me an offer, but please remember that I am already taking a $25 loss on it without even using it.

Thanks!
Mike

daguin

gtangel said:
does it burn stuf?

You should really look at the dates of the threads you are posting. This thread is a month old. I guarantee that this laser is already sold. Look at the newer threads and the "standing" builds (like Jayrob's) to see what is available now.

Peace,
dave