Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS - Complete Mohrenberg blueray and red

hey you two check it out you both have 172 posts rightnow so you see you both have somthing in common please dont fight

Ohhh your playing the big hard internet nerd card huh? How would u know who i am, what i look like etc? i asked for you to stop posting in my thread politely, and it looks to me you obviously dont have a backbone. YOUR the one posting on a forum that your big and hard so u can say what u want and where u want. Get a life pal, gtfo my thread (there, i told u where to gtfo :) the last time your simple mind couldnt decide...)

Edit,
Dont we have any mods in this forum?

well i was trying to break it up but i am no mod i just hate to see fellow laser freaks figting all the time

Dont worry about it :D this clowns obviously a forum troll who thinks hes He-Man in real life so he can say what he wants to us "kids" :D. He would then BASH us wih his mighty clobberin arm if we say anything back, oh wait...meet him face to face.

as a matter of fact your in the uk , im sorry for you.. im sure your deep down hate comes from living there.. im done with you , you arent even worth my spit..

Arenared - "wait dont you have a job? its the middle of the week here in the USA...

You dont have a job and your talking crap? .. pfft.. you ARE gay "

Im gay because i dont have a job? well u just summed up a few million people right there... like i said, u dont know my age, what i do, what my physical form is or ANYTHING about me for that matter. Let me give you a few choices to choose from...

1 - As u believe, im gay and unemployed
2 - Im gay and on holiday from work
3 - Im gay and disabled
4 - Im gay and wednesday is my day off
5 - Im gay and im self employed, i choose my own hours.
6 - Im gay and RETIRED
7 - Im gay and i may work nights, so im actually posting in my spare time

Ill let you decide which u want to choose, i know a few people on these forums that fit ALL of those choices (obviously not at the same time:p), lets just hope they dont see your post huh? u will be pissing off alot of people. Especially choice 3, calling someone GAY because they cant work? wow...very mature i must say.

John

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

go and flame each other on messenger, stop it here guys

Grix

Arenared, grow up.

Also, romeo, is 75$ shipped to Norway? Or just UK? Reserve the BR for me, if possible

Yeah... I've read most of the post on multiple Sales Threads this morning....

I think someone who continually trashes Threads may need a Time Out....
And the only one that can do that is the Admin...
If only the Admin was made aware....:whistle:

Just my $0.02

Jerry