Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI GLP-532 250mW (Novalasers Endeavor)

Being a CNI laser I believe it's power would stay constant over the course of the battery life, with a little sag as the battery died. AW or Tenergy may make a rechargeable version, I know that DX and Rayfoss/O-like have some but they're li-ion and 3.6v I believe, a serious threat to this lasers' well being.

DJNY

So there are no rechargeable versions of the cr-2 battery? Also, will the laser's power decrease as the battery gets depleted or does it maintain a constant voltage until the battery dies?

There ARE recharable ones out there, I´m sure you saw the blue (3,6V) and green (3,0V) ones. Anyway, as I have two lasers which needs CR2 batts, I recommend you to contact member "mind-ripper" for good cheap CR2 batts or visit one of these two sites:

- Search Results : Batteries | Battery Chargers | Batteries Solutions

- Lithium Primary Batteries: CR2 CR5 CRV3 CRP2 2CR5 CR1/3N 2CR1/3N PX28L etc

Don´t buy the Dealextreme non-recharable ones, they are totally crap.

There ARE recharable ones out there, I´m sure you saw the blue (3,6V) and green (3,0V) ones. Anyway, as I have two lasers which needs CR2 batts, I recommend you to contact member "mind-ripper" for good cheap CR2 batts or visit one of these two sites:

- Search Results : Batteries | Battery Chargers | Batteries Solutions

- Lithium Primary Batteries: CR2 CR5 CRV3 CRP2 2CR5 CR1/3N 2CR1/3N PX28L etc

Don´t buy the Dealextreme non-recharable ones, they are totally crap.

Thanks for the advice. But should I go for the rechargeable ones? If not, regular energizer or duracell cr2 are available in most supermarkets near me so no need to order online and pay a ton for something that's readily available. If so, what rechargeable ones would you recommend? I usually get my batts from lighthound...

DJNY

I forgot to mention, neither my GLP-473nm nor my GLP-405nm like the rechargeable CR2 batteries. If you purchase this laser here, I would recommend you good non-rechargeable ones. How much are CR2 in your store?

I forgot to mention, neither my GLP-473nm nor my GLP-405nm like the rechargeable CR2 batteries. If you purchase this laser here, I would recommend you good non-rechargeable ones. How much are CR2 in your store?

I havent checked their price, all i know is that they are available off the shelves. If you'd care to wait, I'll let you know next time i visit my local supermarket hehe

DJNY

I havent checked their price, all i know is that they are available off the shelves. If you'd care to wait, I'll let you know next time i visit my local supermarket hehe

I always need good cheap CR2 great :beer:

Sorry for the off-topic.

Nice laser you´ve got there thread-starter :)

I always need good cheap CR2 great :beer:

Sorry for the off-topic.

Nice laser you´ve got there thread-starter :)

I checked out the price of energizer lithium CR2 and it turned out to be 5 dollars for one battery. Not too bad I guess...

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! i will take this off your hands pm sent..

I sent another PM. Lemme know if we've got a deal. If not, next person in line that wants it for $250 shipped it's yours.

I Bought some Jeep parts, and need to move this to offset the $$$.

Last edited: