Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: bluray 900mW+ and ~1100mW+

So you should go out ! You are 15 years old but you talk like my son 6 years! At here i only talk with adult 18+ ,

Giannis_TDM

So you should go out ! You are 15 years old but you talk like my son 6 years! At here i only talk with adult 18+ ,
Sadly even not being a native English speaker and only 15 as you said I know more about lasers, drivers, and not lying than you and can speak proper English!
>So you should go out ! You are 15 years old but you talk like my son 6 years! At here i only talk with >adult 18+ ,
Let's make that not sound like English from a 4rth grader:
So you should stop talking! You are 15 years old but your vocabulary and grammar are on par with my 6-year-old son, I am here only to talk with adults of 18 years of age and older.

Also, Tung, When saying i with a lowercase i is grammatically wrong. the i when referring to yourself should be capitalized. I also really feel like myself at 15 acting more mature than you an "adult" really says something and furthermore, I don't get it. Why should my age matter in the topic of you lying about specifications or really anywhere? Some people are stupid at 30 and others win Nobel prizes at 16, Stereotyping a person just by their age is not applicable in terms of judging if they are suitable to talk in a conversation or about a topic. I feel like @Lifetime17 would agree here.

gazer101

C'mon thanhtung I'm trying to throw you a bone here by suggesting you reduce your shipping overhead to get some prospective buyers... but here you are needlessly insulting members of the LPF community :LOL:

Please, be a businessman

Come on my son! :) dont make me laugh😆
Are you not taught polite when talking to others?

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

Come on my son! :) dont make me laugh😆
Are you not taught polite when talking to others?
Mate, I would have pulled the trigger a long time ago if I was your son, And also I have been taught manners, I just don't spoon feed scummy people. Welcome to the internet, Don't be a dick and I won't be a dick to you!

Last edited:

Raybo

$75 for shipping?

Let me think about it for a while..............NOT!

We shod not judge a book by its cover if you see something you have 2 options send a private massage to the seller and work things out or just move on not immateriality start arguments and than more people will start to feed in the problem. The BST section is design to give us the ability to sell and purchase, If you go back 3/4y ago people would sell a lot and the BST was active and no one started B.$ today your lucky if you see something in the BST section because of comments and people will attack you on everything i bet many would argue even if a laser was for sale $1

I am very sorry for saying, but I feel as if my 3rd grade days are back....lexicon,
I feel your sadness!